Chapter 24: The silly beep with a sense of superiority (part 2)

"Have you seen?" Zhao Yihong triumphantly raised his chin towards the Audi Q7, pointed at his Louis Vuitton, and said to Jiang Dong with disdain: "A person like me is qualified to come. Eat here!"

"Isn't it just eating a meal? Where can I go?" Ning Siqi was really angry, and unconsciously took Jiang Dong's hand, "Go! Let's eat in another house!"

Ning Siqi's hand was very warm and soft, and it felt great. In an instant, Jiang Dong was stunned, and was pulled away by Ning Siqi inadvertently.

"Lying grass!" When Zhao Yihong saw that Ning Siqi took the initiative to hold Jiang Dong's hand, he was immediately angry, "Boy, dare to grab Siqi with me, are you looking for death?"

"Zhao Yihong! The relationship between my dad and Uncle Zhao is indeed very good, but the relationship between me and you is very bad, very bad, so I beg you, don't show up in front of me in the future!" Ning Siqi reacted instantly. , Quickly let go of Jiang Dong's hand, and didn't know if he was shy, or was angry by Zhao Yihong, two red clouds appeared on his pretty face involuntarily.

"Don't show up in front of you? Your big customer is our family, Siqi, I'm afraid Uncle Ning won't agree?" Zhao Yihong smiled as a complacent. After Ning Siqi was speechless, He pointed the finger at Jiangdong again, "And you, boy, the toad wants to eat swan meat is the characteristic of your kind of cock. Silk, dream, just do it, you really think Siqi can see you. Kind of stuff?"

"Hey!" Jiang Dong shook his head helplessly, "Why are there so many silly beeps with a sense of superiority? If you don't step on people, don't pretend to be beeps, people like you will die immediately?"

"Fuck! What did you say?" Zhao Yihong was instantly angry.

"I just wanted to tell you one thing, beep, you didn't pretend like that." Jiang Dong was very calm.

"Interesting!" Zhao Yihong was smirked by Jiang Dong, "Come on! Tell me, how should Beep be installed?"

"Do you have a key?" Jiang Dong jumped out such a sentence without thinking.

Zhao Yihong hadn’t understood what was going on, but Ning Siqi couldn’t help but laughed out and responded with Jiang Dong very cooperatively, “He is not worthy of the key, he is not worthy! Let’s go, go to the food court of Yida Plaza for dinner, there are One family of sliced ​​noodles is delicious!"

After speaking, Ning Siqi turned and walked outside the gate of Long Shengji. This time, she did not hold Jiang Dong's hand again.

On the other hand, Zhao Yihong finally understood the meaning of Jiangdong’s dialect, and made it clear that he told Zhao Yihong that he was unworthy!

"Lying grass!" Zhao Yihong was humiliated by a little-known person like Jiang Dong, or in front of Ning Siqi. He couldn't bear it at all. Just as he was about to break out, Jiang Dong's words made him show a good show in an instant. Expressions.

"Yida Plaza is quite far away, let's take my car." Jiang Dong said to Ning Siqi who was not far away.

"Your car?" Ning Siqi turned around and looked suspiciously at Jiang Dong.

Just graduated from high school, have a car?

You know, Du Shuai, who is known as the richest in the school, doesn't have a car yet!

However, Ning Siqi thought about it again. Now that the car is so cheap, with the strength of Zui Xianju, Jiang Dong wanted to buy a car worth 200,000 to 300,000 yuan.

Zhao Yihong doesn’t know what Ning Siqi thinks. He only knows now that he has found a chance to step on Jiangdong again. “Do you still have a car? Chery Great Wall BYD? Or is it the kind of matchbox BMW 1 series that specializes in cheating girls?”

Zhao Yihong smiled, looked around, and finally focused on the most expensive supercar in the parking lot, the Maserati GT Centennial Edition...