Chapter 21: Heaven's sins are forgiven, but you can't live your own sins

With Jiang Dong's permission, Wang Tao immediately turned around, staring at the two of the repairmen seriously, and shouted in a low voice, "Xiao Zhang! Xiao Zheng! What are you talking about? I really saw Xiao Zhou stealing money. ?"

Under the deterrence of Wang Tao's power, the two young people named were constantly drifting their eyes on Wang Tao and Jiang Dong's body, their expressions were a little panic...

One is the store manager, the person in charge of life and death, and the other is Shenhao, who even the store manager does not dare to offend easily. Undoubtedly, Wang Tao and Jiang Dong have put great psychological pressure on Xiao Zhang and Xiao Zheng. !

"This..." Xiao Zhang stubbornly said: "Actually I didn't see it either, it was all from Director Wu!"

"I didn't see it either. Director Wu told me Zhou Hai stole his money..." Xiao Zheng didn't even dare to lift his head, for fear that the next fire would burn him.

"That's it? Do you dare to scream if you hear it out?" Jiang Dong was a little angry, "You guys are really trolls in reality, keyboard guys on the Internet! If it wasn't me who came today, you know you will give What are the consequences of Haizi?"

Without evidence, just relying on hearsay, would you dare to use tiger skins as a banner to help Director Wu frame Zhou Hai?

Isn't it too big to watch the excitement, is the conscience eaten by the dog?

"Ocean Group's face has been lost by you!" Wang Tao was very furious, "Wu is surnamed, get off now! Security! Give me a blow to him! And you two, deduct half a month's salary!"

Before Wang Tao's roar hit the ground, several security guards rushed out and carried Director Wu, who was almost crying, to the workshop in the backyard...

This means that the sins committed by the heavens can be forgiven, and the sins committed by themselves cannot be lived!

Director Wu got out, and the group of repairmen also exited the exhibition hall tremblingly.

Compared to Director Wu, Xiao Zhang and Xiao Zheng breathed out a long sigh and deducted half a month's salary. Then deduct it. If the headquarters loses their job, it is better.

"Mr. Jiang, do you think you are satisfied?" After everyone retreated, Wang Tao asked Jiang Dong with a smile on his face.

Now Wang Tao has the handle in Jiangdong's hands. What's more, a mysterious **** like Jiangdong is someone he doesn't dare to offend, but he wants to try his best to win him. Wang Tao's performance is definitely inseparable from Jiangdong's god. Howard's support!

In public and private, Wang Tao must first satisfy Jiang Dong.

"That's it." Jiang Dong laughed disdainfully.

Wang Tao was shocked, his eyes rolled, and he immediately made a plan. "Mr. Jiang, the surname Wu has been fired, and his position has just been vacated. I think Xiao Zhou is good, honest, loyal, diligent and conscientious. Why not let Xiao Zhou be the director of the repair shop?"

Jiang Dong was involved in this incident because of Zhou Hai, and Jiang Dong has said more than once that Zhou Hai is Jiang Dong’s best brother. Under this premise, Wang Tao, who has become a human being, will naturally take his mind. To Zhou Hai.

"Yes." Jiang Dong nodded contentedly, turned around and patted Zhou Hai's shoulder and said, "Haizi, someday I have time to drink!"

"Okay!" Zhou Hai grinned and said honestly: "Brother Dong, thank you so much this time, otherwise I will definitely be expelled!"

"Between you and me, why do you need to say thanks?" Jiang Dong punched Zhou Hai in the chest, "Okay, just got promoted, there are still many things to be busy, go!"

"I'll find you later!" Zhou Hai is not good at expressing emotions in words, but just gave Jiang Dong a big bear hug and walked quickly to the backyard workshop.

After Zhou Hai left, Wang Tao rubbed his hands and asked Dong Jiang tentatively: "Mr. Jiang, this matter..."