Chapter 32: Don't make me laugh, I have a bad trachea recently

Jiang Dong and Jiang Ting looked at each other, and their eyes showed extremely strong hostility, and they had even reached the level of sparks!

"Boy, you are still so uneducated. You deserve to be called by your cousin's name?" Jiang Ting preemptively said to Jiang Dong contemptuously with a superior attitude: "Also, with your current identity, you want to tease your sister. Just find a small movie theater, spend dozens of dollars to watch a movie, and then secretly hold a hand or something. Is Vacheron Constantin also a place where your bereaved dog is qualified to come? Please, set your own identity, okay Cousin?"

Jiang Ting can be said to have no mercy at all, as soon as he shot Jiang Dong directly stepped on the ground.

No way, Jiang Qiyuan's family occupied the villa belonging to Jiangdong, and defrauded the company belonging to Jiangdong. As the saying goes, cutting off wealth is like killing parents. The grievances between these two families are almost endless. Since they have torn their faces, then Don't play imaginary, it's normal when you meet with real swords and guns.

"Young Master Jiang, is he your cousin?" The net red-faced man-made beauty laughed at the right moment, looked at Jiang Dong provocatively, and said disdainfully: "I think he is here to stroll around. It's nothing more than looking for face in front of his girlfriend, young people nowadays just love vanity."

"Ha ha!"

"Sir, do you want to buy a watch?"

"This little brother has already bought it!"

"Mr. looks down on this little brother so much, he will definitely buy a more expensive watch, right?"

At this time, the other six sales yin and yang stood up strangely and began to charge Jiang Dong, but Jiang Ting did not hear the pits dug in those sales talks.

What?

I was slapped in the face by Jiang Dong before, but would he help Jiang Dong charge into battle?

Why not?

You succeeded. It's fragrant if you fart. A group of people are waiting to kneel and lick.

You are a spicy chicken, even if you quote the classics, that is nonsense, this is reality!

Undoubtedly, in the eyes of those salesmen, Jiangdong is truly successful. If he doesn't stand on Jiangdong's side, is he on Jiang Ting's side?

As the saying goes, the woman next to a man determines the man's identity and status.

Ning Siqi next to Jiangdong is crushing the celebrity face next to Jiang Ting. Moreover, this group of sales eyes are poisonous. Usually the men who have such a celebrity face artificial beauty are blind with two small money. The kind of people who are screaming.

"Yeah!" Jiang Ting didn't notice the deep meaning of the salesmen's words at all. Instead, he looked at Jiang Dong pretendingly like a clown, "I can't see it, my cousin can actually buy a Vacheron Constantin watch now?" "

After saying this, Jiang Ting still stretched his neck, looked at the watch box beside Jiang Dong, blurted out: "Across the World Series, 2300V/100A-B078, not bad, a little over 150,000 watch."

"Wow! Young Shao Jiang is so knowledgeable!" The net red face immediately leaned in Jiang Ting's arms, acting like a baby while flattering.

"Little meaning." Jiang Ting boasted: "A person with status like me will naturally know more about watches. After all, the poor play cars and the rich play watches."

"Haha! Cousin, your ability to brag and beep is really beyond my reach!" Jiang Dong couldn't help it anymore, raised the corners of his mouth, and laughed jokingly, "Poor playing cars, rich playing watches, you understand the car Did you think that by memorizing a few watch models by rote, did you really integrate into the upper class? Don't make me laugh, I have a bad trachea recently."