Chapter 291-310

"The lowest level of existence has opened Maserati."

"What is your good student doing?"

"The reason why students are good or bad is all because a teacher like you who wears colored glasses forcibly divides it out!"

"The existence of a teacher like you is simply an insult to Longguo's education circle!"

For these four sentences, Jiangdong respectively used Eagle, Flange, Xiong Guoyu and Yayu, the four most widely circulated languages ​​in the world besides Long Guoyu.

And that Li Mei, like an electric shock, was completely stunned on the spot!

Is this the bad student in Li Mei's impression?

It's totally a schoolmaster!

You know, even high school teachers can't master all of these four languages, after all, Dragon Kingdom only has Eagle language classes.

There are three other languages, the jerky and difficulty are far more cumbersome than Eagle!

There is a chain of contempt in the luxury car circle, and there is also a chain of contempt in the language circle. Eagle language is the object of contempt by the other three languages!

Jiang Dong just showed off her new abilities at will, and she completely shocked Li Mei. She looked like a fool, sitting in the car in a daze, watching Jiang Dong get on the Maserati that she could not reach, and walked away...

After stunning Li Mei, Jiang Dong felt much better, and drove the Maserati aimlessly in the long streets of Wucheng.

Jiang Dong ran out early in the morning. The main purpose was to sign in. After the sign in was completed, he suddenly found that there was nothing to do.

As for those relatives, Shen Xiulian said that they would not arrive until noon or afternoon. Therefore, during the period when those relatives did not arrive, Jiang Dong suddenly became idle...

"Make an appointment for the school flower to have a meal, the last meal was a bit flawed." He made up his mind, Jiang Dong sent a prestige to Ning Siqi, and he was going to invite Ning Siqi to watch a movie before eating. lunch.

Young people do not feel inferior, making appointments for school flowers is so casual.

If it were placed before, Jiangdong would definitely not dare to find school flowers at will, let alone make an appointment directly.

Sometimes, things like money can make people worse, but they can also make people more confident.

Jiang Dong only waited ten seconds before Ning Siqi’s prestige message arrived, and it was still a voice message, "Jiangdong, where are you now? We have some troubles, can you help?"

trouble?

Are the school flowers in trouble?

That must be done without hesitation!

How could Jiangdong let go of such an excellent opportunity to get closer to the school flower?

Although Jiang Dong is young and not inferior, and there are definitely a lot of girlfriends, Jiang Dong will not take the initiative to pierce that layer of window paper, but as long as he accumulates his favorability to a certain level, the school flower himself will be pierced...

Scum?

Very scumbag!

But this is no way!

Who made Jiangdong young?

What do you say?

In the new era, the standard for good young people is not to take the initiative and not to refuse.