Chapter 31: Cousin, Jiang Ting

Jiang Dong slapped his face ruthlessly, making the six salesmen afraid to speak, let alone to get angry. One by one, extremely annoyed and regretful, they stepped aside, staring at the person in charge of receiving Jiang Dong with envy and jealousy. Beauty sales.

I saw that the salesman gave Jiang Dong a grateful look, then took out the Golden Dragon watch, and introduced Jiang Dong professionally: "This watch is one of our Vacheron Constantin's signature brands, the inheritance series, number 89000/000R- B258, limited to eight, priced at 2.02 million."

"Its buckle, crown and case are all made of 18K pink gold, together with the dark blue galvanized dial and sapphire crystal, which fully demonstrates its extraordinary and nobleness, and it is even more inlaid. With 31 gems, the vibration frequency reaches 18,000 times per hour, and the waterproof depth reaches 30 meters. It is absolutely noble in the watch."

"Not bad!" Jiang Dong was very satisfied. Although he didn't understand well, he liked the golden dragon in the center of the dial. It was domineering enough, "Swipe your card!"

"Uh..." The beauty sales were once again shocked by Jiang Dong, "Sir, do you really want to buy?"

"How about it?" Jiang Dong was amused.

"Okay! I'll go through the purchase process for my husband!" The beauty salesman was holding the bank card Jiang Dong handed her, her hands were shaking, because she got a commission that was enough to make all her colleagues envy and jealous.

Ning Siqi came back to her senses after the beauty sales left, staring at Jiang Dong shockedly in her beautiful eyes, "Are you crazy? 2.02 million! That's how it was spent?"

"Small scene, don't get excited." Jiang Dong smiled confidently, as if everything were in control of the superior.

"My God! Are you really the Jiangdong I know?" Ning Siqi's shock can no longer be expressed in words, and she is even a little bit stunned. "Your company is not controlled by you." Did the uncle cheated away? No! I heard from my classmates that your company seems to be worth more than 5 million? But that is value, not cash!"

"Calm." Jiang Dong didn't care about Ning Siqi's mention of his scars, but subconsciously reached out his hand and gave Ning Siqi a headshot, looking like a young couple sprinkling dog food.

Ning Siqi was awakened by Jiang Dong's touching the head in an instant, and a blush immediately appeared on Qiao's face, but she did not dodge to Jiang Dong's expectation.

I am most afraid of the sudden silence of the air, especially between Jiang Dong and Ning Siqi, who are not very clear about the relationship.

An awkward atmosphere lingered between the two. Before Jiang Dong took back his palm, Vacheron Constantin suddenly heard a surprised and playful voice...

"Hey! Isn't this my little cousin Jiangdong? Where's my sister?" The voice fell to the ground, and he saw a Versace young man with a big back and a scruffy face, and his arms around a red face girl with rich makeup. , Walked into Vacheron Constantin, went straight to Jiangdong and Ning Siqi.

When Jiang Dong heard the voice, his eyes narrowed uncontrollably. At the same time, he retracted his hand and fixed his gaze to the direction of the sound.

"Who am I? It turns out to be my cousin, Jiang Ting!" Jiang Dong smiled coldly.

Jiang Ting, Jiang Dong's cousin, Jiang Qiyuan's son, a complete dude.

The grievances between Jiang Dong and Jiang Qiyuan's family have reached the point where they cannot be resolved. Seeing Jiang Ting by now, it is natural that the enemy is extremely jealous when they meet.