Chapter 18: Slap yourself in the face (Part 1)

Let’s talk about this supercar, with sleek streamlines, perfect arc, introverted introverted ink blue car paint, Maserati’s iconic fierce front face, coupled with a high-end trident, it’s a beeping weapon!

It's a pity that Jiangdong doesn't know much about supercars, so I don't know more parameters and configurations for the time being.

There is also the middle-aged man in suit and leather shoes who came down from the supercar, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, and a face of Chinese character. He was quite powerful. When he saw him walking quickly in the progress hall, he began to look around, seeming to be looking for someone. .

Soon, the middle-aged man found a group of people gathered around the corner, and took a step towards it.

"What are you doing?" The middle-aged man frowned and looked at Director Wu. "Old Wu, why don't you go to the workshop during working hours and come to the showroom? I don't know that a distinguished customer will come to our store to pick up the car soon. What did this look like when you got together? To leave a bad impression on the distinguished guests, can you afford to be responsible?"

The middle-aged man came up and gave Director Wu a scowling curse, but the director Wu, who was still arrogant before, didn't even dare to let go, but only smiled at the man in the suit.

"President Wang, we didn't gather in the exhibition hall deliberately, just because Zhou Hai this kid stole my money and was blocked by us." Director Wu explained to the man in suit, Mr. Wang with a low eyebrow, and pointed at him casually. To Jiang Dong, gritted his teeth and said: "And he, Zhou Hai's accomplice, my money must have been stolen by both of them! I am planning to call the police!"

"Call the police?" The man in the suit couldn't help frowning. "The distinguished guest will come to pick up the car right away. Are you calling the police now? Do you have any brains? I'll deal with this later, and wait until the distinguished guest picks up this Maserati!"

"Who the **** is so rich?" Director Wu immediately followed Mr. Wang's words and started chattering up, "This is the Centennial Edition of Maserati GTMC! Or a limited edition ink blue! A 4.7-displacement suit thug!"

Director Wu's voice fell to the ground, and the group of auto workers who had besieged Zhou Hai also turned to the exaggerated and slick top supercar outside the exhibition hall, cast their envied eyes, and started talking about it.

"Yes! This car is one of the treasures of our town store. It is a top supercar specially produced by Maserati Memorial for the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the company. Especially this ink blue is a limited edition!"

"The price of a naked car is 2.98 million, and it will be at least 3.5 million after the landing!"

"I don't know which Shenhao mentioned such a sacred car?"

"In a small place like our Wucheng, the people who can afford to drive this kind of car are definitely the top rich, right?"

"That's for sure! A 3.5 million car, if you don't have a big tens of millions, who would dare to buy it?"

This group of mechanics didn't know much about the car. Like a few Jiazhen, they told the ins and outs of this top supercar.

This gives Jiangdong a certain degree of understanding of this supercar that belongs to him. In general, this Maserati GTMC Centenary Edition is a two-character, cow beep!

When everyone was talking about it, Jiang Dong suddenly turned his attention to the president Wang and asked lightly: "Wang Tao?"

The simple two words immediately attracted everyone’s attention to Jiang Dong, especially the man in the suit, Director Wu and Zhou Hai...