Chapter 111-130

However, even Jiangdong didn't expect that this KFC turned out to be Zhao Gang's industry, and Wucheng's catering industry giant is really not worthy of its name!

At first, Jiang Dong just wanted to call Zhao Gang and recruit Feng Jianjun to work in the Zhao Group, but he did not expect that things would develop into this situation!

Inside the KFC store.

"Congratulations to Brother Feng!"

"From now on, Brother Feng will be the manager here!"

"Please take good care of Feng Ge!"

"Han Xia, you were the one who was fired in the end. You deserve it!"

"Just like you, without this job, I see how you can jump!"

"Going to serve people with dishes that no one uses, do you really think that you are not a sweet potato? I am!"

After a short silence, the group of people in the KFC store immediately sent a warm blessing to Feng Jianjun.

As for that Han Xia, no one praised her anymore, and what's more, he publicly cast a disgusting look at her, and began to ridicule her.

The desperate Han Xia left KFC like a walking dead. She did not expect that she would end up in the hands of a hairy boy she had never seen before!

Of course, Han Xia’s biggest failure was because of her greed, she didn’t even want to let go of the fly thigh...

Jiang Dong didn't know what happened in KFC, but he had already guessed it. The most important thing was that he didn't care about those things at all. Jiang Dong just drove the Mercedes-Benz G63 slowly towards the hospital.

At this time, Jiang Dong's phone rang, and it was Zheng Yi.

"Ayi, what's the matter?" Jiang Dong asked calmly.

"Brother Dong, the fitness center has been taken, and the final transaction price is 11 million, which is very good!" Zheng Yi's tone could not hide his excitement. "We will start to renovate tomorrow. Of course, it can't be the kind of big change. It’s just a partial re-planning, and it will be completed soon. As for the new face Dong asked me to find, I have also found it. Next, what plans does Dong have?"

"Let the students contact Jiang Qiyuan, and there is no need for partial re-planning. How can a company as big as Jiang Qiyuan take on such a small job? Let the students talk to Jiang Qiyuan, and make a big change!" Jiang Dong raised his mouth and couldn't help feeling too much. There was a sneer.

"Brother Dong meant..." Zheng Yi was a little confused.

"I will send you the detailed plan in a while, and you can just follow it!"

"Okay! I'll listen to Brother Dong's arrangement!" Zheng Yi hung up the phone with confidence.

After finishing the call with Zheng Yi, Jiang Dong backhanded another call to Zhao Gang, and Zhao Gang on the other side quickly connected Jiang Dong's call.

"Brother Jiang, I have arranged the things you just mentioned! Is there anything else? Just say it!" Zhao Gang laughed boldly, his tone of humility was inexplicably more, even the people Zhao Gang faced , Is a young man who is younger than his son, but he dare not neglect at all.

"Boss Zhao, I really have something to do." Jiang Dong said with a smile: "Dui Xianju was bought by you. In order to show the financial strength of the Zhao Group and its influence in the catering industry, should we redecorate it? And Or is it the kind of decoration that has been greatly changed and specially modified?"