Chapter 30: This is society, the real society

Looking at the 8 million balance displayed in the short message, Jiang Dong couldn't help but smirked.

If Zui Xianju sells smoothly, he can buy at least 4 million yuan. If you want more, 4.5 million yuan is no problem. In this case, his cash will reach about 12.5 million yuan. After deducting 10 million yuan for the system upgrade, there is still 250. About 10,000 yuan, then, the price of his next watch is acceptable as long as it does not exceed 2 million.

What?

The money is gone?

Tomorrow, the sign-in will be over in the business district, what a big deal!

Who made Jiangdong so young?

At this point, Jiang Dong no longer hesitated, and greeted the sales of beautiful women who had successfully swiped the card, "Beauty, I still want to choose a watch."

"What price watch do you want, sir?" The sales lady looked at Jiang Dong with a little surprise. She had already bought the first watch and she had already unexpectedly bought the second watch?

Not only the sales of this beauty were surprised, but the other six sales also stopped talking to each other instantly and became quiet. Everyone's eyes focused on Jiang Dong at this moment.

"Within 2 million!" Jiang Dong said calmly.

"???" At this moment, Ning Siqi, the beauty salesman, and the other six salesmen all had countless question marks in their minds.

Just bought a watch worth 150,000 yuan, now you want to buy a watch less than 2 million yuan?

Why did you buy a 150,000 watch before that?

Does this seemingly young local tyrant have a propensity to pretend to be low-key?

Or plan to wear one on one wrist?

"Sir, please..." The saleswoman was a little panicked, and it was the first time she saw such a weird person.

Jiang Dong followed the beauty sales to the counter in the center of the exhibition hall.

There are very few watches in this counter, only a dozen of them. Jiangdong also saw a very unique watch in the first time...

The outer ring of the watch is carved gold, the inner dial is deep black, and a dragon stepping on auspicious clouds is carved with gold on it. It is full of momentum and domineering.

"That's it!" Jiang Dong raised his hand to the Golden Dragon Watch, and said to the beauty sales with a smile.

Jiangdong's voice fell to the ground, and the six previous salesmen who completely regarded Jiangdong and Ning Siqi as air, immediately jogged over, everyone's face was filled with flattering smiles.

"Sir, let me explain this watch for you!"

"Sir, sit down, please drink water."

"Does the sir have time tonight? Do I have the honor to have dinner with the sir?"

"Oh! Little brother, I know the best about this watch. Why don't I give my little brother a detailed introduction in the evening?"

The six salespersons almost surrounded Jiangdong, all screaming and acting like a baby, wishing to engrave the five words "buy watch for sale" on their faces.

This is society, the real society.

Is it exaggerated?

It's not an exaggeration at all, because the price of this watch that Jiangdong fancy is 2.02 million!

If Jiangdong really wins this watch, it will be absolutely superb!

nonsense!

Wearing a 2.02 million watch, who dares to say that it is not Shenhao?

Moreover, just the commission from selling this watch is a huge sum of money, not to mention, if you can take advantage of this young and handsome god!

"Several people, let's stay cool, okay?" Jiang Dongpi glanced at the six salesmen without a smile, turned around and smiled at the beautiful salesman before: "Beauty, you can introduce it."