Chapter 25: You still have an advantage, that is vision

The yin and yang Weihong Zhao Yihong mocked Jiang Dong in an exaggerated manner, "Boss, isn't it the Maserati GT? It's a limited-edition one-hundred-year-old version, and it's also the limited ink blue in the limited edition. I heard that this car has a floor price. Approaching 3.5 million!"

Zhao Yihong made it clear that he was mocking Jiangdong, because he didn't think Jiangdong could afford that kind of car!

In fact, not only Zhao Yihong thinks so, but Ning Siqi also thinks so.

After all, the trident logo already represents the seven-figure starting price, and it was learned from Zhao Yihong that the landing price of the supercar has reached 3.5 million, and Zuixianju makes money, and the value is only 4 million. Jiangdong had just graduated from high school, it was impossible to drive a drunk fairy house all over the street.

"What are you doing to mention the car at this time?" Ning Siqi leaned close to Jiangdong, and whispered to him, "Zhao Yihong made it clear that he was waiting to see you joke, you are really mad at me!"

Ning Siqi didn't mean to laugh at Jiang Dong, she was really thinking about Jiang Dong.

"Yida Plaza is five or six kilometers away from Longshengji. You can't walk without a car, right?" Jiang Dong said innocently.

"We can take a bus or a taxi!" Ning Siqi glared at Jiang Dong, "You are clearly giving Zhao Yihong a chance!"

"Alright, even if I give him a chance, whether he can seize the opportunity or not depends on his ability." Jiang Dong smiled mysteriously.

Afterwards, Jiangdong deliberately did not use the keyless entry function, but took out the car key. Following Zhao Yihong's appearance, he pressed the car key. Suddenly, the ink blue supercar light that looked extremely deep in the sun. As if a monster had opened its eyes, the LED daytime running light was lit...

In an instant, both Zhao Yihong and Ning Siqi were stunned on the spot like petrochemicals, staring blankly at the top supercar with perfect streamline and awakening like a beast, and they hadn't spoken for a long time!

"You actually have the advantages, that is, the vision is not bad." Jiang Dong smiled and looked at Zhao Yihong with a stiff expression.

"I...I..." Zhao Yihong's throat squirmed frantically, his eyes widened, as if he could break free from the shackles of his eye sockets at any time, but apart from the word "I", Zhao Yihong couldn't even say the second sound. Out.

"Let's go." Jiang Dong walked towards the Maserati GT for himself.

Jiangdong didn't bother to talk about Zhao Yihong's silly beep, which is full of superiority. After all, it is indeed a loss to compete with a silly beep. Identity, a dog bites you, you can't bite a dog, right? But you can consider killing the dog!

To do things, either don't do it or do it absolutely.

Jiangdong, who has experienced the ups and downs of his life and gained a system, is developing toward this kind of person, and Zhao Yihong is not worthy to let Jiangdong do something absolutely nothing.

Jiangdong got in the lead driver of the Maserati GT and drove the car in front of Ning Siqi before Ning Siqi recovered.

A little stiffly opened the car door and got in the supercar's co-pilot. Ning Siqi still did not accept the fact that she was in front of her... Jiangdong, actually drove a drunken fairy house all over the street? How rich is he?

Boom boom boom!

The Maserati GT made a wild roar and drove directly out of the parking lot of Long Shengji, leaving only Yihong Zhao, who was still messy in the wind...

Inside the Maserati GT car, Ning Siqi seemed to know Jiangdong for the first time, blinking her beautiful eyes full of curiosity, staring intently at Jiangdong who had mastered the new skills and drove the Maserati with one hand.