Chapter 45: Let me pretend to beep, let me fly

However, the only fly in the ointment is that Jiangdong can only choose one of the two. After all, adults do not do multiple choice questions.

"Choose one of the two? It's good too!" Jiang Dong laughed disapprovingly, and thought to himself: "Don't touch things like Dragon Country Football Club. Whoever touches them will die. It's too much of a pitman."

In Long Country football, the people of Long Country are always in pain. Jiangdong rejects the second option in his heart. Therefore, on the surface, it seems that it is a second choice to kill, but in fact, it is just for Jiangdong to kill the first item in a second.

Without any hesitation, Jiangdong directly invested ten yuan and chose to kill Haohai Electronic Technology Company. Then, a big red and white exclamation mark appeared in the backpack option. Jiangdong skillfully clicked on the backpack, and he immediately got an extra. The document clearly marked that Haohai’s legal person and ownership have been changed to Jiangdong’s name.

Before Jiang Dong had time to take a look at Haohai's current situation, his thoughts were interrupted by an electronic prompt in his head, "Sign in at a special place to trigger a system task."

"Triggered the task again?" Jiang Dong was overjoyed, "It's best to have another Level 2 consumer cashback card!"

Jiangdong, who has already tasted the sweetness of the consumer cashback card, very much hopes that this kind of good thing will happen again.

"System task, face Du Shuai."

"The task is completed, and a level 1 tyrant trampling card is rewarded. After the card is opened, the system will evaluate the host’s arrogance and face-slapped degree within one hour."

"The evaluation coefficient is divided into three items: host arrogance (level 1-10), opponent's worth (1-10) and number of opponents (1-10). The average score of the three items is multiplied by the host’s arrogance. The amount of money consumed at the time, the resulting figure, will be the cash reward that the host gets."

"The mission failed without any punishment."

"Are you accepting the task?"

"I wiped it? What about this kind of card? It's clear that I just pretend to be beep and let me fly!" Jiang Dong was stunned for a moment, and then reflected, as if he had grasped a certain key point that triggered the system task. , Accepted the task without hesitation, "By the way, the system task is related to Du Shuai. Is it possible that Du Shuai's home is here? Or his company is here?"

Through the environment and characters that triggered the mission last time, Jiang Dong has a general understanding of the fact of signing in at a special place.

The system task is triggered, which means that the place where he checked in this time is directly related to Du Shuai!

As for the task of slapping Du Shuai in the face...what happened to that silly beep?

Jiang Dong curiously took out his mobile phone and turned on his prestige. In fact, he wanted to go to the class group to climb upstairs to see if Du Shuai was pretending to beep again, but didn't want to. The avatar displayed in the circle of friends suggested that the position is actually the same. Du Shuai's!

This proves that Du Shuai's circle of friends is the freshest in Jiangdong's prestige!

With curiosity, Jiang Dong opened the circle of friends, and brushed out the circle of friends that Du Shuai just sent...

"Who drove my car away last night? Forgot! Speed ​​to contact me!" Du Shuai's text, accompanied by a picture below, the picture shows a brand new white BMW 3 series, on the wheels The red cloth is still a new batch, which proves that the car has just been brought back.

"That's it? This should be the task of the system release, right? It's too simple!" Jiang Dong couldn't help but laughed, "Do you still know who drove the new car? If you want to show off, you can be generous. Fang's dazzling, playing with so many colorful intestines, it's too low-end!"