Chapter 171-190

"Brother Dong!" Cheng Li looked at Jiang Dong's smile, and some monks Zhang Er couldn't figure it out, "Are there any questions?"

"No problem!" Jiang Dong grinned, couldn't wait to ride the tricycle, and rode away without waiting for Cheng Li to speak.

This thing is similar to a motorcycle, except that it is more stable than a two-wheeled motorcycle, but it is also larger. It is very difficult to take into consideration whether the tail box can touch everything next to it when it is driven.

Jiangdong rode his beloved tricycle and stumbled all the way to the Lantianjiayuan community where Ning Siqi's home is located.

Lantian Jiayuan Community is a mid-to-high-end community in Wucheng. The house price is slightly lower than the semester room at Jiangdong Spike, but it has reached a price of 12,000 per square meter. There are no high-rise buildings here. The all-inclusive small houses with step ladders are regarded as gold collars. A gathering place with little bosses.

Ning Siqi's family is pretty good, so she lives here, Jiangdong is not surprised at all.

Jiangdong rode a tricycle and quickly came to the main entrance of the Lantianjiayuan community. However, the fence gate of the main entrance of the community was in a state of falling, so Jiangdong was naturally unable to ride this big tricycle in.

Didi!

Jiang Dong honked the horn several times and looked at the window of the guard room.

In the guard room, two middle-aged men in security uniforms were smoking and farting. Hearing Jiang Dong's whistle, they turned their heads and looked in the direction of the fence door. However, when the two men seriously reflected the image of the tricycle , An expression of extreme disdain immediately appeared on his face.

"Send the courier, help open the door, thank you!" Jiang Dong saw the eyes of the two security guards cast over, but he squeezed out a smile and shouted politely.

"The express delivery?"

"Park that broken tricycle outside!"

The two security guards were very unfriendly.

"I have a big item, it's not convenient to carry it in." Jiang Dong explained with the two security guards patiently.

The pattern is different. How could Jiangdong, a supernatural hero, have the same knowledge as the snobbery security guards of these two frogs at the bottom of the well?

"It's not convenient for me to care about you? Does it have anything to do with me? Huh?"

"Our community does not allow outside vehicles to enter!"

The two security guards were very tough, and even found a very bad reason to prevaricate Jiangdong.

Do not allow outside vehicles to enter?

Which community will have such overlord regulations?

Jiangdong was a little angry, and just as he was about to speak, a familiar "didi" sound came from the back of the tricycle.

Jiangdong looked back subconsciously. A Mercedes-Benz C-Class with a Magic City license plate was parked behind the Jiangdong tricycle, and it was still honking the horn. It felt like urging Jiangdong, but also asking the guard room. The security guard inside opened the door.

At this time, the two security guards who were staying in the guard room also walked out quickly. The two directly ignored Jiang Dong and ran over to the Mercedes-Benz.

"Excuse me, what's the matter?" the security asked.

"I'll go in and give something to a friend, and I'll come out soon." The Mercedes-Benz owner responded.