Chapter 47: Watch child with dog, forever 2

"I officially announce now..." Du Shuai typed out such a text first, deliberately lifting everyone's appetites, and after waiting for ten seconds, there was silence in the group, and no one jumped out to interrupt him. Satisfied and then sent a message, "Wenwen is already my girlfriend! Clap your hands! Clap your hands!"

As soon as this news appeared, the class group instantly fryed!

"Wenwen?"

"Chen Wenwen!"

"I'm going! Is it so fast?"

"Big event!"

"Du Shao Niu beep! In such a short period of time, he chased Chen Wenwen, one of the school flowers!"

"This BMW, isn't it for Du Shao and Chen Xiaohua to practice?"

"Sure! Shao Du said it was ‘us’!"

"envy!"

"Cow beep!"

Everyone was extremely shocked by the news that Du Shuai and Chen Wenwen had suddenly come together, especially Ning Siqi, who was surprised to not say a word for a while.

"Haha!" Jiang Dong watched the class group licking up and down. The dogs couldn't help but sneered, "Chen Wenwen, I really underestimated you? Overnight, you will have more money. Du Shuai got it? You are really a woman who can give up everything for money!"

At this time, after regaining her consciousness, Ning Siqi sent another message to Jiang Dong, "It seems that in the hospital yesterday, Chen Wenwen still wanted to reunite with you? This is only one day, and Du Shuai has come together? What about this person? Is that so?"

"A watch with a dog, forever." Jiang Dong smiled back to Ning Siqi and said, "Let's bless them!"

"Suddenly discovered that you are so eloquent!" After Ning Siqi's text, dozens of laughing expressions were added.

Suddenly, Jiang Dong's prestige popped out a message, which was a message from the class group.

Jiang Dong clicked in and took a look. It turned out to be a message from all members of Du Shuai Te. The content is as follows, "Thank you for your blessings, little red envelopes, and a little bit of heart."

The five big red envelopes directly occupied the screen of the mobile phone. Even the classmates who had been diving for many years were bombed out. The group immediately staged a red envelope battle. The five big red envelopes were all snatched within a few seconds. NS.

"I'm going! The 200 yuan red envelope will be sent out for five in a row. Will it be sent directly to 1,000 yuan?"

"Du Shao is mighty!"

"Thank you, boss Du!"

"Where's the heroine? Chen Xiaohua will come out soon! Don't you have to say it again on the day of rejoicing?"

"Yes! Chen Xiaohua came out to say something!"

"The red envelope is in hand, let's slip away first! You can't leave a bad impression on the leader when you go to work on the first day!" Sun Li accepted it as soon as she saw it, and was ready to slip away.

"Sun Li worked?"

"Well! I wanted to enrich my experience before the start of school, so I found a company for internship, very close to Du Shao's company!" Sun Li did not forget to send an external photo of Du's Mining Group.

"Look for Shao Du! Wouldn't it be better for him to directly arrange you into their company?"

"that is!"

"Du Shao has everything to do, so how can I have time to take care of me!" Sun Li sent words, but in fact, this string of words is full of bitterness.

If Du Shuai succeeds in pursuing Ning Siqi and Sun Li wants to work in the Du Group, isn't it a sure thing?

The key is, Ning Siqi will not dump Du Shuai!

This led to a sharp turnaround in Du Shuai's attitude towards Sun Li!

Sun Li dived quietly, but the classmates in the group did not stop booing. Du Shuai and Chen Wenwen became the unique heroes and heroines.