Chapter 33: That's it

"Jiangdong, you are looking for death!" Jiang Ting was dismantled by Jiangdong, and his expression immediately became cold.

Let alone, Jiang Dong’s guess is not bad at all. Jiang Ting actually memorized some luxury models by rote to avoid embarrassment on big occasions, such as this 2300V watch that traverses the world. Within the scope of rote memorization.

No way, Jiang Dong really knows Jiang Ting too much.

"Looking for death? Which grave did you dug out?" Jiang Dong smiled contemptuously.

Jiang Dong’s disdain completely angered Jiang Ting. After all, in Jiang Ting’s eyes, Jiang Dong was still a bereaved dog, and he would never consider why Jiang Dong could suddenly afford a 150,000 watch. After all, Jiang Ting’s this This dude’s IQ is really limited.

"I..." Jiang Ting wanted to curse, but in order to maintain his image of aristocratic disguise, he had to suppress the anger in his heart.

Because, on the seventh floor of Yida Plaza, Wucheng’s favorite place for people with faces and faces is the most popular place to hang out. If you start with Jiangdong here, and are seen by a certain prince or daughter, then his idea of ​​stepping into the upper-class society will be a dream. Discontinued, after all, the upper class pays more attention to background and quality, even if these are disguised and deceived.

At this time, those salesmen began to add more energy.

"Sir, choose a more expensive watch?"

"Yes! Mr. despise little brother so much, then speak with strength!"

"Only by crushing with strength, can we show the extraordinaryness of the gentleman."

Several salesmen continued to set Jiang Ting, but Jiang Ting just didn't hear the tone of the trap.

Jiang Dong and Ning Siqi on the side looked at Jiang Ting with a gleeful look, which made Jiang Ting even more angry and irrational!

"Anyway, I came here to buy a watch. Since this waste bought a 150,000 watch, then I want Vacheron Constantin's historical masterpiece series 3110V!" Jiang Ting stared at Jiang Dong and said harshly.

"Mister has vision!"

"This watch is priced at 173,000 yuan, and there is currently a 5% discount."

"The actual price is 164,350 yuan."

"Mr. Need to try it on?"

This group of salesmen simply carried the licking dog to the end, and didn't care about how Jiangdong hit them in the face before. Anyway, they are now Jiangdong's most loyal supporters, taking the lead against Jiang Ting.

This is the inferiority of people. In front of the rich and powerful, you can lay down all dignity and backbone...

"Try it on? Don't try it!" Jiang Ting waved his hand. In order to show that he was even better than Jiang Dong, he shouted arrogantly: "Swipe the card and wrap it up for me! That's it!"

"Okay sir, wait a minute." A quick-eyed salesperson directly took the bank card that Jiang Ting took out, as if he was afraid that Jiang Ting would regret it.

When the matter had developed to this point, Jiang Ting still did not realize the seriousness of the matter. Instead, he arrogantly turned his lips at Jiang Dong contemptuously with a condescending attitude. It's only 140,000 watches..."

"So, your 160,000 discount watch is very expensive?" Jiang Dong couldn't help teasing before Jiang Ting's words were finished.

"More expensive than yours, better than yours, better than yours, not angry?" Jiang Ting continued to step on Jiangdong triumphantly.

But at this moment, the beauty named Jiangdong who went through the procedures to buy the Inheritance Series 89000 watch came back from the sale, and she was holding a gold-plated watch box that looked extremely noble...