Chapter 331-350

What happened in the funeral home today made Jiangdong aware of a very serious problem.

He is still a little weak, and at least he has a feeling of powerlessness when facing the small forces of the Demon Capital.

It was the ashes that shattered today. Although in has not yet determined whether it is Jiang Qitian’s ashes, it also gave Jiangdong a great stimulus.

And tomorrow, maybe someone around Jiangdong will suffer.

If there is no absolutely powerful force, Jiangdong can't protect these people at all!

At this moment, Jiangdong is extremely eager to gain stronger power, power, financial resources, etc...

"Xiaodong, let's bury the ashes first, although I also have some doubts whether these ashes are your father's..." Shen Xiulian's tone was depressed, full of humiliated anger and doubts about the ashes, but In the final analysis, the ashes should be buried. This is the business.

"Okay!" Jiang Dong nodded, and began to put the ashes into the columbarium together with Shen Xiulian.

"Xiaodong, let's move away and live in a remote town, without worrying about things, without worrying about people, okay?" Shen Xiulian suddenly proposed.

"Why?" Jiang Dong was thinking about things in his mind, so he asked Shen Xiulian casually.

"The Zhang family of the magic capital, I have heard that it is a large group with assets of several hundred million yuan, we really can't fight them!" Shen Xiulian sighed, "I know, you have some money in your hand now, but you have some money with the magic capital Zhang. Family ratio is really just a drop in the bucket. We can't afford to provoke it, so let's stay away from it!"

"A few hundred million?" Jiang Dong narrowed his eyes slightly.

It is true that Jiang Dong really doesn't have much money in his hands. Even if he takes the Black Boxing Fighting Field, he can surpass the small goal mentioned by Boss Wang. Compared with the old family Zhang Jia who has been in business for many years, he is still not enough.

However, knowing that he was invincible, Jiang Dong still put aside his rhetoric in front of Zhang Yue and wanted to bankrupt the Zhang family...

For the current Jiangdong, it can almost be called an impossible task!

And today, so many things have happened. According to Jiangdong's character, it is impossible for them to walk out of the funeral home so easily.

But in fact, Zhang Yue and the group of Shen family not only walked out of the funeral home unscathed, but also stepped on Jiangdong’s mother and child severely. This is really not in line with Jiangdong’s character...

What is he thinking?

"The Zhang family is engaged in venture capital investment, which is to invest the client's funds into the stock market, futures, and even the virtual currency market, to earn the difference between investors and the market, and to collect commission and employment fees. This kind of work is doomed to Zhang. The family can mobilize huge funds that exceed their own value, and it is also destined that the Zhang family can make a wider network of contacts. We really can't match them!" Shen Xiulian bowed her head somewhat resignedly.

"It is indeed a strong opponent..." Jiang Dong's tone gradually became serious.

Jiang Dong does not deny the strength of the Zhang family. It can even be said that the former Li Xiong and Chai Sanye and others are nothing compared to the Zhang family!

Zhang family is definitely the strongest opponent Jiangdong has faced so far, not one of them!

It is no exaggeration to say that if the Zhang family wanted to, they could easily occupy the Wucheng market and defeat the so-called Wucheng duo.