Chapter 451-470

"Being rich and unkind is the label of the rich, but from you, I have seen true justice!"

"I'll be proud of being said that!" Jiang Dong couldn't help being laughed, and then said to Xia Xue seriously: "Actually, I am not a good person, but I am not a bad person."

"Then...are you really afraid that they will retaliate against you?" Xia Xue turned her head and looked directly at Jiang Dong.

At this moment, perhaps it was the first time Xia Xue had seen Jiangdong with all his heart.

Nothing else, just because Jiangdong gave the greatest help when someone who was exactly like her mother needed help the most!

"Fear? Haha!" Jiang Dong smiled calmly, "The best way to deal with the wicked is to give a tooth for a tooth. If you are afraid, then you are destined to be bullied!"

"..." In Xia Xue's beautiful eyes, an unprecedented level of clarity appeared, but the next moment, it turned into doubt. Maybe except for herself, she didn't let her know what she was thinking.

Maserati drove smoothly in the Wucheng Great Street.

The atmosphere in the car returned to silence again.

Soon, Maserati drove into the city and stopped on the side of the road.

It is very close to the current Yuanqi Group, and there are many snacks nearby. Jiangdong is very familiar with this place. When I was young, I often came here to eat alone.

"Here." Jiang Dong turned his head and looked at Xia Xue with a smile.

"Where is this?" Xia Xue is not familiar with Wu Cheng, so naturally she doesn't know where it is.

"I used to come here to eat often." Jiang Dong said, looking through the car window, pointing to a three-story plaque spanning several shops not far away, "Yuanqi Group was once our family's industry. It was just cheated away, but I will take it back by myself today!"

"..." Xia Xue didn't know how to pick up this sentence, so she simply chose to keep her mouth silent.

However, at this moment, a scene that made Xia Xue at a loss, even panic, appeared...

I saw that after Jiang Dong unfastened his seat belt, he suddenly leaned over, stretched out his arms, and helped Xia Xue untie the seat belt in an embracing posture...

The space in the sports car was already small, and Jiangdong’s illegal operation directly caused the two bodies to be close to each other, and even Xia Xue exuded a unique fragrance, which not only poured into Jiangdong’s breath. , And even wrapped Jiang Dong's whole body!

"What...what are you doing?" Xia Xue was panicked. It was the first time that she had been in such close contact with a man. Although she was separated from her clothes, she still had contact in some places.

"Help you untie your seat belt!" Jiang Dong's expression was very calm.

There is a saying, as long as you are not embarrassed, it is others who are embarrassed!

This is the situation in Jiangdong now!

In fact, Jiang Dong's heart was also panicked. He was a pure and innocent young man, and it was the first time he had such close contact with beautiful women, especially the iceberg beauties of Xia Xue's level!

"You...you...myself...can solve it..." Xia Xue became a little uncomfortable when she spoke.

He almost forcibly pushed Jiang Dong away, then quickly unfastened his seat belt, ran out of the car in a hurry, turned his back to Jiang Dong, and had no intention of turning around.