Chapter 391-410

After hearing Xia Xue's words, Jiang Dong couldn't help but stunned, and then smiled lightly, "How can you see it?"

"Can't you tell?" Xia Xue was still calm, even a little indifferent, "That shopping guide likes you."

"So?" Jiang Dong smiled mysteriously, but didn't say much.

Chen Qianqian like Jiangdong?

Jiang Dong is not blind, he can see it naturally.

But the point is that Jiangdong does not want to take the initiative, nor does he want to refuse.

right!

That's it!

Xia Xue took a deep look at Jiang Dong, and didn't say much either. She's such a cold and arrogant person, naturally, she wouldn't waste too much words on this kind of thing.

At this time, Chen Qianqian walked out of the inner room and was holding a few exquisite watch gift boxes.

"Mr. Jiang, the best ladies' watches in our shop are here, you can choose one for my aunt!" Chen Qianqian carefully placed the watch gift box in his hand on the counter, and after putting on his gloves, Only then began to show the treasures of these town shops for Jiangdong.

The so-called treasure of the town shop is indeed a genuine luxury item in the eyes of ordinary people, but in the eyes of Jiang Dong, there is a bit of a hip...

The most expensive ladies' watch is the 25553/Q01R-9696 of the Vacheron Constantin series. The 18K rose gold strap and dial, and the dial is also inlaid with 205 diamonds, although it looks very high-end, very shining, and very Suitable for mature women, but the key is price, only 376000...

Compare the 89000/000R-B258 with a value of 2 million on Jiangdong’s wrist. It’s not a hip, what is it?

Shenhao's world is so simple, straightforward and rude!

"If I want to order a better watch, how long will it take?" Jiang Dongxing glanced at a few watches on the counter, and said lightly.

"Uh..." Chen Qianqian was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect Jiang Dong to be interested in these watches at all. "Which one does Mr. Jiang want?"

"P37530/000G-B060 of the Creative Time Series." Jiang Dong raised his hand and pointed to the poster on the wall.

That is one of the classic models of Vacheron Constantin ladies' watches. It is a very delicate fan-shaped watch. Half of the fan is the dial, and the other half is studded with symmetrical diamonds. It looks extremely luxurious, but it shows a difference. Low-key, of course, the price is still very high-profile, 1,197,000, a full seven figures, close to the price of 1.2 million!

When Jiang Dong said this, everyone in the audience was shocked.

That's a 1.2 million watch. Just buy it?

And don't you wear it yourself?

The most important thing is that whether it is Patek Philippe or Vacheron Constantin, the classic models of the world's top ten famous watches all have to increase the price!

"Mr. Jiang wait a moment, I'll contact the Magic City flagship store..." Chen Qianqian took out the phone in a panic and began to contact the Magic City.

Taking advantage of this time, Jiang Dong also looked at the other watches on the counter.

In addition to the 25553/Q01R-9696 in the inherited series, Jiangdong is also optimistic about a Vacheron Constantin 1972 series of 25515/000G-9234 ladies' watch, which is not expensive, only 328,000 Dragon Coins.