Chapter 16: Thief

Hearing the noises around him, Jiang Dong had an instant worry in his heart.

It seems that Zhou Hai was treated as a thief?

This should be the trouble Zhou Hai encountered, right?

"Haizi, where is it?" Jiang Dong asked calmly.

"Of course I'm at work, let's not talk about Dongge, I'm a little busy..." After saying this in a hurry, Zhou Hai wanted to hang up.

Jiang Dong hurriedly stopped Zhou Hai, "I'm in the Auto Trade City right now, what's the name of the company you work for? Tell me right away!"

"This..." Zhou Hai hesitated.

He is this kind of person. He is stubborn and stubborn. He will swallow the stuffy gourd in his stomach when he breaks his front teeth. The upright character will make Jiangdong cherish this friend even more after the ups and downs.

"Say it!" Jiang Dong said cruelly: "I know, you must be in trouble, I will help you solve it!"

"Brother Dong..."

"Stop running nonsense!" Jiang Dong was a little angry.

Hearing the anger in Jiangdong's tone, Zhou Hai didn't dare to hide it anymore, so he said helplessly: "I'm in Ocean Car."

"Haha! What a coincidence!" Jiang Dong sneered, "Wait, I'll be there soon!"

Hanging up the phone, Jiang Dong no longer hesitated, and ran in the direction of Ocean Car in a stride.

Ocean Automobile is one of the most powerful automobile chain stores in Jiangbei Province, with branches in various cities in Jiangbei Province, and its business covers all types of automobile sales, maintenance, and sales of used cars. Wucheng is a well-deserved leader in the automobile industry.

Soon, Jiangdong found the Ocean Automobile Wucheng store. After rushing into the sales hall without stopping, Jiangdong directly ignored the dazzling array of cars and the tall and charming uniform sales, focusing directly on the group of people in the corner of the exhibition hall. On...

A group of men, old and young, dressed in marine automobile overalls, surrounded a young man who was over 1.9 meters tall and hunky-backed. This man was Zhou Hai!

"Silly big guy, you are usually honest, why are your hands and feet so dirty?"

"That's right, Director Wu treats you very well, how can you steal his money?"

"It's only five hundred yuan, not much, but it allows us to see through you, it's really spicy!"

"If you don't have money, you can rely on your hands to make money. How can you do such a tricky thing?"

"Why does our company have someone like you? Director Wu, fire him!"

This group of people pointed and pointed at Zhou Hai, with contempt, disdain and ostracism in their eyes. They insisted that Zhou Hai had stolen the money. The angry and honest Zhou Hai blushed and his neck was thick and his eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes.

Hearing this, Jiang Dong had fully understood what happened.

Zhou Hai stole money?

Even if Jiangdong was killed, he would not believe it!

When Zhou Hai was still in school, he found a bag with about 20,000 yuan in cash. In order to wait for the owner, this guy waited in place for three or four hours. When the owner came to claim it, he gave it to For Zhou Hai's 1,000 yuan remuneration, this guy said nothing!

Who is the loser?

It is Jiang Dong's mother Shen Xiulian!

Otherwise, how could Jiang Dong force Zhou Hai to give him money when he was short of money?

Therefore, Jiang Dong firmly believes that this group of people is wronging Zhou Hai. As for whether there are other hidden things in it, Jiang Dong doesn't know. He only knows now that he wants to help Zhou Hai solve this trouble!

At this point, Jiang Dong immediately strode towards Zhou Hai's direction.