Chapter 40: Buy people's hearts

"Brother Dong, sit down." Zheng Yi raised his hand to the head of the tea table in the office, and then began to make tea.

"How do you think you are a dozen years older than me? You still call me that!" Jiang Dong was slightly embarrassed.

"That's not good, this is the rules of the rivers and lakes!" Zheng Yiyi verbally refused: "The rivers and lakes do not depend on age, only seniority. I am now the leader of Dong Ge, Dong Ge can afford this title!"

"Okay! You are free!" Jiang Dong shrugged helplessly, "I am looking for you, mainly to hear your future development plans. After all, the transfer of Zuixianju is already on the agenda, and I also gave it to you. One day's time to consider."

"Brother Dong, I'm a rough person. I really didn't think too much about the development plan. I have been arranging manpower all day today, preparing to start with Dongjiang Group!" Zheng Yi scratched his head in embarrassment. I'll fight wherever Dong Ge points, and it's over!"

"It's not as good as this..." Zheng Yi's answer was expected by Jiang Dong, and then Jiang Dong said faintly: "What are you and your team good at? Or, what did you do before you came to Zui Xianju?"

"I used to boxing with a few brothers, in the underground black boxing of the magic city, and then something happened at home, so I returned to Wucheng, pulled a bunch of brothers, and made stable money." Zheng Yi thought for a while. He went on to say: "The brothers I recruited in Wucheng used to help Dafa Real Estate. What bodyguards, demolitions, etc., did these things. Later, Dafa Real Estate was not very particular about deducting wages, so they followed suit. I am."

"Real estate is a good project, but it's not time for us to enter this industry." Jiang Dong thought for a moment, "Well, after Zuixianju takes the shot, you might as well open a boxing gym instead of profit-based, mainly for you to have A stronghold, where you can usually fight, and the investment is not high, it is very suitable for you now."

"Okay! I listen to Brother Dong!" Zheng Yi didn't have any comments.

Anyway, the salary remains the same, whether you work in Zuixianju or the boxing gym.

The most important thing is that Zheng Yi caught some information. Jiang Dong asked them to practice boxing. This is preparing for the march into the magic city. The big fist is the last word. Everyone understands this sentence, and Zheng Yi understands it better!

"Fisting Gym and Dongjiang Group, you should prepare separately." After Jiang Dong finished speaking, he took out a brocade box from his body and pushed it to Zheng Yi. It was the piece worth 150,000 that Jiang Dong bought from Vacheron Constantin before. Watch, "How do you say you are my leader now, you have to get something ostentatious."

"Lying grass! Vacheron Constantin!" Zheng Yi recognized the brand of the famous watch at a glance. He couldn't wait to open the box with excitement, revealing the low-key and restrained watch with a price tag that could not be torn off. "150,000? Lying on the grass!"

Zheng Yi is full of thoughts now, that is, follow the right person!

Even if Jiang Dong asked Zheng Yi to carry a knife to see Jiang Qiyuan, Zheng Yi would not hesitate to do it!

In terms of buying people's hearts, Jiang Dong's methods are not too sophisticated, but he can't stand him because he is really rich!

"And..." Jiang Dong was about to talk. Just then, his cell phone rang, and the person who called was his personal lawyer, Li Qin.

It must be no small matter for Li Qin to call Jiangdong so late...