Chapter 231-250

The intrigue between Sanye Chai, Li Xiong and Donggua is completely ignorant of Jiangdong who is at the center of the storm. In fact, Jiangdong is planning a bigger chess game...

Jiangdong drove the car unhurriedly. Before entering the eastern suburbs, there was news from Wei You that Xiong Dafa and Du Minghao, as well as several wealthy and wealthy people in Wucheng, united and prepared a large amount of cash to take over Haohai Electronics. Technology company.

At present, Zhang Fei has raised 8 million yuan, and there will be additional funds in the future. The goal of Xiong Dafa's group is to completely acquire Haohai Electronic Technology Company, but the price is very low...

No way. Everyone thinks that Jiangdong has no chance of winning, and intends to sell all the properties in Wucheng. In addition, Jiangdong is very urgent, which invisibly confirmed Jiangdong's assumption that he was going to run away...

Of course, Jiang Dong doesn't care about other people's opinions. He needs money now, and the more the better!

After 8 million arrived, Jiang Dong immediately called Xu Yang.

"Brother Dong, what's the order?" After the previous battle, Xu Yang was convinced of Jiang Dong, and Jiang Dong arranged a lot of things for him, which gave him a new understanding of Jiang Dong's strategy. It is no exaggeration to say that Xu Yang now regards himself as Jiang Dong's confidant.

"I have 8 million in cash, and there will be more in a while. What I discussed with you in the afternoon, do you think it is feasible?" Jiang Dong said again the idea he had mentioned with Xu Yang when he was stranded in the conference room alone in the afternoon. come out.

This afternoon, Jiang Dong was not idle. He had already arranged everything for the boxing match tonight!

"8 million?" Xu Yang was slightly surprised, then smiled: "Enough!"

"It will be more convincing for you to do this. You know what I want."

"Brother Dong, don't worry, he will fulfill his mission!" Xu Yang smiled coldly, "I'm almost at the Li's Timber Factory."

"I'm coming soon too." Jiang Dong said with a smile: "The time to test your acting skills has come!"

"Small!" Xu Yang laughed, then hung up the phone.

Inside the Maserati car, Zheng Yi, who was sitting in the co-pilot, was about to be tortured to death by curiosity in his heart. He looked at Jiang Dong pitifully, "Brother Dong, what's the matter?"

"It's nothing big." Jiang Dong obviously didn't want to tell Zheng Yi about his deployment. He just turned his head and glanced at Zheng Yi. "It's you, be careful when you come on stage. If you can fight or give up if you can't fight, I don't need you. Victory."

"Brother Dong means..." Zheng Yi shook his cell phone towards Jiangdong. "There are discussions in the rivers and lakes of Wucheng. It is true that Brother Dong has invited two mysterious masters?"

"Is this spread?" Jiang Dong was slightly taken aback.

His astonishment was not because of the discussions of the people of the rivers and lakes, but because of the speed of the news spread, which was indeed somewhat unexpected.

"Now in the information age, if you want to send some news, isn't it just a momentary thing?" Zheng Yi grinned.

"There are really mysterious masters, so you can rest assured." Jiang Dong glanced at Zheng Yi. "If you can fight, you can fight, if you can't fight, you surrender. Don't be aggressive, Wucheng is just a stepping stone for us!"

"Understood!" Zheng Yi nodded towards Jiang Dong very solemnly.

In the beginning, Zheng Yi really planned to desperately to win a victory. After all, Zheng Yi went to the magic capital, but did not find a helper, and even put himself in. He always held a kind of guilt towards Jiang Dong.