Chapter 191-210

Ning Zhe quickly walked towards Mr. Pingdingshan, but this Pingdingshan didn't seem to be willing to pay attention to Ning Zhe, just glanced at him from the corner of his eye, and walked past Ning Zhe without even saying hello. .

Ning Zhe was ignored by the Mr. Pingdingshan, but he was not embarrassed at all. On the contrary, the smile on his face was brighter than before. He nodded and hugged and followed Mr. Pingdingshan's side, just as humble as he was.

There is no doubt that Ning Zhe has something to ask Mr. Pingdingshan, and it is still a major matter of the life and death of the Ning family. Otherwise, any adult received such treatment, it is impossible to put down face and dignity, and to please the other party in a low voice...

This is the helplessness of adults. They have no dignity and face, and some are just purpose!

"Mr. Qian!" Ning Zhe said respectfully to the Mr. Pingdingshan, who is also Mr. Qian, with a full smile: "About the supply of top-quality seafood..."

"Meat, you can't let you eat it alone, right? Thousands of people in Wucheng Seafood Market are all staring at this piece of fat!" Mr. Pingdingshan, Mr. Qian, didn't even look at Ning Zhe, but just moved forward on his own. go.

"But, Mr. Qian, our family invested a lot of money this year, and it almost weighed on our net worth. If someone jumped out to grab the top seafood supply with me at this time, I would definitely lose money this year!" Ning Zhe smiled sorrowfully, "Why don't it be like this, I am willing to share the money with the money, and I will have half the profits this year, how about it?"

President Qian stopped, and finally, he glanced at the humble Ning Zhe from the corner of his eye, and smiled coldly: "How much money does your family have if you take out half of the profits? Two hundred thousand? Thirty? Wan? Now the merchants who are eyeing this piece of fat have united and shared half of my profits. How much is that? Do you think I would like your little money?"

President Qian's voice fell to the ground, and Ning Zhe's face suddenly became ashen.

After that, the group of middle-aged people next to President Qian seemed to have found a breakthrough and began to attack Ning Zhe uniformly.

"Ning Zhe, don't be too greedy. You have been holding top seafood for many years. It's time to hand it over and let everyone try it!"

"Yes! The alliance formed by all of us can make a total of more than 1.5 million yuan in profit per year for money, can you do it?"

"The only shop selling top-quality seafood in the seafood market is your family. This year, Qian always conforms to the people's sentiments. It will definitely expand its business and open a few more stores. Why, don't you support Qian Zong?"

"I think Ning Zhe clearly doesn't want to make Wucheng seafood market bigger!"

Everyone pointed at Ning Zhe one after another, and what they said was uglier one after another, just like Ning Zhe had a deep hatred with them!

Have it?

Actually, count it!

Cutting off a person's wealth is like killing his parents. Ning Zhe doesn't want to open more shops that supply top seafood. Naturally, it is equivalent to cutting off their wealth!

Ning Zhe, who was attacked by the group, looked increasingly ugly.

At the same time, Jiang Dong, who has never said a word, after hearing the conversation of this group of people, probably also understood the whole situation...

Ning’s is a top-notch seafood business in Wucheng Seafood Market. In addition to selling, it also includes supply. For example, what Zhao Yihong said at Longshengji before proves that Ning’s seafood store also gives Longshengji to Longshengji. Supply.