one • I met chaos

It's me who is assigned to protect the humans on the earth, it's my job from now on to protect these living mammals and save them from my eternal enemies.

My forearm is healed now, I don't have any pain anymore.

I get a call from Toby. "Are you free? I need you to 'confiscate' something from a demon. It's quick, I think."

"'kay, I'm down. Tell me about it."

★★★

It's hell, and I know how horrible the place is for a guy like me. Specifically, the long-horned demon I tasked to a few days ago has a book that allows him and his friends to access earth. And I knew it, he really doesn't deserve the authority to the book.

And I can sense it immediately, the demon is located in that strange-looking tower. And why not; I bust through the window of their meeting room. Shards of glass smoothly sliding through my wing's feathers, I used it as a shield. "The tool to go to earth! Surrender it or I exterminate you, and Hi, again." Everyone in the meeting room jumps into action but were at the opposite side of the table growling and drawing their weapons like me. "Can we make some sort of an agreement?" One nervously proposed to me, hiding behind the flipped table. "Mox you serious?!"

"Are you, Mox?" I snarked at him, knowing his answer. He immediately retreated his question. "Give me the tool, then you're not dead. So hand it!!" I point my angelic spear at them. The bigger demon among the two slowly walks up to me, looking down on the ground submitting himself. The book is in his hands, he's handing it to me. But I sense that something's wrong, his tail is wagging for some odd reason... It doesn't match with his actions.

"Fine... then here.." I withdraw my weapon, still looking at him suspiciously.

"YOUUUU THOUGHT!!"

I have fast reflexes, I learned it since I was alive.

I grab the book from his hands and threw myself out of the building. Lesson one, never say other cool lines in a serious situation cause it'll make you look bad and will make time for the bad guy to attack you while you say it. Never do it! Keep quiet.
Spreading my wings to catch to my fall I dash myself out of the area, or city. 'Imp city' A sign says as I exit the area, and look straight ahead, a huge heavenly looking department, it looks like a subway station but for heaven. What is it doing here? I enter the building through a hatch and admire the glory of how golden and luxurious it looks.

"Leaving for lust in 2 minutes." A woman in the intercom says... Due to a huge wingspan, I accidentally hit a sign, causing a loud sound. Every single life form in this subway-like palace then pins their eyes on me, most likely because I have a speer and a magical book in my hands and that I look the brightest out of everyone here.

"Hide!" A person shouts very loudly, which made everyone scatter to safety. I ignore it though, I have to get to the lust ring because I remember the blonde pink woman, how did she get here? I do have to find her, seeing that it's heading to 'lust' I find this as an opportunity to investigate. I fly into the huge elevator with the demons once inside it running out. That makes me the only traveler to lust for today I guess.

Lust is one damn of a nice place, the sky view from here is beautiful and cold, a dark purple and blue sky with beaming lights from buildings reflecting onto the clouds. Looking around to find a source of who the blonde woman is, I see a huge and crowded casino-like building. Going to the entrance of the beautiful palace, I approach a winged demon guarding the entrance.