fifteen • his angel < 🌶🌶🌶 >

A/N: hello, this is me writing this in the present. If you wanna read this go ahead, it's just cringy, painful and old. I made a new book, so yeah you can check it out. Ok carry on lads.

———

sex. yup, it's gonna happen.

'First time writing smut also, after 2 years of not doing so, I'm pretty rough at it so I apologize for the strange or not understandable writing. Advance apologies.

⚠️very explicit content/chapter⚠️
❗️you have been warned.❗️
🚨viewers discretion is advised🚨
Italics: Russian Language

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━

I earned it, it's a reward more than medical attention, it's a sexual passionate pleasure.

I had to allow Verosika to guide me through this, I deserve a rest and a reward like this. "Just take care of it..." The succubus sitting on my lap then places her hand on my erection, the other holding the zipper of my pants. "I'll take good care of it~"

⊱ ⊰

Holding his zipper, I let go of his once clothed member and stare amazed at the size of him, fully erected bulging through his boxers. It's so exciting, I've never had a size like this. "Lean back, relax~" I purr to the Angel, who sinks into the pillow and thrusts his hips at me. Sitting on this groin, I quietly moan at our small sexual contact. Holding the rim of his boxers I slowly pull it down to unravel his naked cock. I see him cover his blushing face, making me smirk, and place the tip of my finger on his member. "First time?~" He uncovers his face and lustfully looks into my eyes. "Yeah..." he admits, looking at our contacted groins, I giggle and place a second finger on his shaft. "That'll be the best 'first time you'll ever have." I then hold his whole cock all in my hand, making him quietly groan. Saliva from my mouth dripping onto the top of him to lubricate his member, to slowly pump it up and down to tease him. My tail goes to his cock's tip to wrap around it to go rub up and use the end of my tail to circle the hole of it. I can feel him pulsate in my touch. I use my other hand to place it on his abdomen, fascinated at how fit he is, and at the unique angelic skin color he has; very light blue. His body is stained in this beautiful black that travels from his forehead to his hips, pitch-black that his halo's bright gorgeous light can't even illuminate.

Feeling his hand crawl onto my hips, I lean down to his pulsating member to kiss the tip, leaving a black lipstick mark. I escalate to pumping faster, my tongue slithering out of my mouth to lick and taste him. His precum sweet and almost sugar-like. Hands suddenly lift my head up, then roughly grab my hips for me to directly now sit on the naked member. "You're so impatient~.." I get the sign he sent, hooking my fingers into my underwear to pull down slowly.

I couldn't control myself, being the one to fuck an angel with a body like this makes me drip in excitement, his heavy breathing and his serious face are attractive. I grab his member, spreading my fallen saliva around the cock with my hands and tail and pumping it faster than before. A quiet moan escapes his mouth, signaling me to sit deeper on the bottom half of his cock, through my lingerie underwear I can feel his warm muscle slightly twitching. Through my wet underwear, I hump his cumming member.

Cum erupts from him, squirting onto my abdomen and inner thighs, my hands are fully covered in it as I resume to pleasure him. "Sika," he calls to me with a tired voice, a hand on my hip softly smacking me."More." He breathes out, making me stop pumping him. I feel his thumb tuck under my underwear's lace on my very inner thigh. "More, as in you take this off?~" his finger places the cover aside, exposing my wet slit. Under it; his member twitches in excitement, his cum from his cock touching the lips. "Y-yeah..." Lifting it and positioning it to my hole.