fourteen • admition

I am in bad condition.

I'm lucky to travel alone with the freedom of leaving small droplets of my blood on the floor as I wait in the huge empty elevator.. I don't have much time until I drop unconscious, but I'm trying to get into a comfortable spot to do it. It is like Beverly Hills of the lust ring, high hills and big houses, so as I expected; coming up here is difficult under my circumstances. I land on Verosika's bedroom porch, taking my phone from my pocket to call her.

"Sika?" She picks up immediately.
"Hey, need anything? Where are you?" The succubus sounds frantic. I lean my head on the glass door of the porch and sigh. "Im outside of your room, I need your help." Black dots is blooming in my vision, feeling loud and heavy footsteps of Verosika approaching the door I'm leaning on..

"Gosha!!" She arrives, sliding the door open and grabbing my neck collar, quickly pulling me inside. "Holy fuck you look awful.." She lays me on her bed, her soft, fluffy and cold sheets comforting me. "Stay here, I'll try to find something." She leaves the room. What is she wearing? Is the TV on? I can't see anything, my vision is now blurry, Im blacking out. I'm still clutching onto my spear, which I tiredly lean over the bed to drop in onto the floor side of the mattress to finally Rest In Peace for the next few days on a girl's bed again. The muscles in my wings are painful, my skinless flesh is cold from the air in this luxurious room, my cuts are not dried yet causing them to stain the pink bed sheets a very dark red. "Listen to me," I can't afford to respond, all I could do it listen to her soothing but frantic voice. Feeling her hand turn my cheek to face her, I slightly open my eyes to see her beautiful pink eyes worriedly looking at my white ones. "I'm shitty at helping people, so I'll try my best to cover these up. Bear with it." She sits on the bed, and lifts my head up, scooting her lap under my head for it to comfortably lay on.

My wings weakly frizzle at the contact, my head on her lap makes me go nuts. I can feel that her lap is nude, her skin is warm and her tail is making the best of its job ever; caressing me in the most sweetest way possible. It trails to my shoulder, to my chin, to my cheek and into my hair, which it smoothly waves to pet. "You sleeping?" she asks, feeling her long hair strands fall onto my face, a cloth covering the top of my broad nose. "No." I huff. "You can, if you want, you earn it." She touches my cheeks with her thumb. Both of her hands holding onto my cheeks, I lift my arm to hold the wrists of her for arms, keeping her from letting me go. "Are you doing the whole body?" I ask, cracking my eyes open just to see more of her. "'Course I am, I can't leave you busted up like this." I hear tape being drawn, feeling it being carefully placed on a wound on my chest.

"Take off your shirt, it's gonna be better." I perk up from her request, my shirt? Off in front of her?

I never knew Verosika can be this much of a pervert to stare at my shirtless body, her eyes are hard and straight on me. Laying myself back down and placing my head back on her lap. "R—rest." She stutters.

▬▬

I leave him to rest, lifting his head from my lap to scoot away from it, hopping off of the bed to work on the rest of his body.

▬▬▬▬

[ ,, time skip after an hour " ]

I slowly wake up, everything is coming to me properly; my sight, sense of touch, audio and the sense that someone is lying beside me watching TV. I turn my head, to see Verosika watching the drama relaxed, my wing covering like a blanket. "Hey," I call her, getting her attention, she faces me. "Oh~ hello." her tail touches my chin, making me blush. "You're awake still." I grab a pillow to put on my back to rise myself up, trying to stay awake for this moment. "Yea, I couldn't sleep 'cause I was worried for you. I'm surprise your awake." Verosika turn my body to me, from the dimly lit light from the TV illuminating her body laying beside me.

"Wow.." I say, heat rising in my cheeks. It's one nice undergarment, sexy but simple, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. All black and lacy, is this what she wears under her beautiful clothes? To hide? She shouldn't be keeping this nice fit body a secret from me.

"Oh, you like it?~" "It's nice." If I had the permission to take my wing off of her hips then I would, but the sight of her lingerie top is enough to make me excited. "But hey," she adjusted herself closer to me. "Are you doing okay now?" I look back at the Tv in front of us, sighing from my crazy day. "Doing better..." I glance down at my torso, lifting the blanket to see that bandages and patches are patched onto my wounds, I couldn't feel them anymore. I can tell it's late, looking out of the glass door of the balcony.

"Is this the sleepover you want? I promised you, remember?" With the dim light, I try to lay my hand on hers, looking at her glowing light pink eyes. Verosika goes from sitting up from laying her head on her shoulder, tail slowly beginning to wrap around my thigh. My hand accidentally fell onto her hips. "I remember that day you texted me that, I never stopped waiting for this moment." Just for a sleepover? What is so special? "Why?" The succubus giggles flirtatiously and shyly. "For a reason I want you to share with me." She removes my hand off of her hips, placing it on my chest to return it to me.

My head began to feel light, muscles being spicy and steamy, "What is it? Tell me." Verosika sits up and puts her hand beside my head as the other one lifts her at the other side, in a way she's pinning me down on the bed. I have nowhere to move, I starting to feel this hot feeling. The tail around my thigh starts getting a stronger hold, her eyes glowing a vibrant pink. "Listen to me." Vapor comes from her mouth, a loving smile that kills me is on her face, those fangs of her can dig into my skin.

"You've changed my life, you've changed my ways, this is more than a crush because I love you more than anything. I almost want to redeem myself to be with you, and just for you I want to take care of you forever and tonight as your girlfriend." Her fingers run through my hair in a loving way. "I want us to be more than good friends, I love you so much, you make me so much happier when I'm around you." And I now know this steaming feeling.. It's new to me but a familiar running down my body.

It's arousal. "Me too." I cough out, heat rising in all places in my body. "What do you say...?" She says with hope in her eyes. A mix of lust and happiness in her eyes. "I..."

"Fell in love with you, already. For a long time." I push myself up to go kiss her forehead. Knowing that I'm too weak to, Verosika leans down to kiss my cheek, which I use my hand to place it at the back of her head to keep her there and to deepens the kiss. The tail around my thigh unwraps and travels to my lower stomach. "Kiss me." Lips sweetly press against mine, her hand now at the location where her tail is but lower. "Are you doing this?" Referring to my needing feeling. I gently hold both her cheeks to pause our small make-out faces inches from each other, both our cheeks burning. That was my first kiss in my whole existence... with a succubus... with Verosika. I'm taking deep breaths to recover from our session. "Doing... that?" We glance at my growing erection. I widen my eyes and hide my hardness with my wing in embarrassment. The woman removes herself from me, sitting up and spreading her wings beside me;

Upon the very long months of not feeling her succubus excitement, this is the time to get back to it with someone and something new. Heat in her body envelopes her, welcoming all these feelings she lets out a sigh as this will be the time to show her love to her new sincere lover.

 Heat in her body envelopes her, welcoming all these feelings she lets out a sigh as this will be the time to show her love to her new sincere lover

"That's all you, let me take care of it~"