four • center of his attention

I am IN NO WAY a fashionista. I never understood why girls and people like to wear stylish clothes, a shirt and pants can do, you don't have to have extra dumb accessories to make you look 'better'.

No matter what, I hate fashion, it's useless to me.

And here I am, trying to find a relatively nice outfit for Verosika's show.

"White everything?! Gross!" Paper, milk, and cloud... Nicknames people use to tease me about my appearance. I'm an albino, born with very pale skin and white hair.

And I have nothing to wear. In my black jeans and boots, nothing else. jacket and shirt I think?! Or a polo??

I hear my phone ring, marching towards it and picking it up.

"My concert's in an hour, hope you can make it by that time. I'm at South mission beach San Diego, think you can get here?"

"Don't worry, I'll be there right on time."

"Good, hope to see you, baby."

☆☆☆

She brushed her hair and did her makeup as if this was her last performance. "Ready?" A disguised staff member asks her. "Yeah, don't forget to tell everyone to stay backstage." "Yes ma'am." "Good, let's go now."

Walking to her stage, she hoped to see that tall and familiar white-colored boy standing at the back of the crowd. Verosika wants him to see her fully perform... "You freaks looking for this girl right here?!" Walking through the pink fog she greets her audience.

The show has begun.

☆☆☆

"No, you have a boyfriend don't you??" I ask the girl wanting me to take her out, pointing to her angry boyfriend looking at me surrounded by these other women. 

"Thanks but no.." I reject this female human to give her my number.

"Stop yourself from doing that ever again!" Someone grabbed onto my top and tried lifting it, I turn around and keep the rim from getting lifted and exclaim at the person confused and angry. 

It's a mistake staying a few feet from the crowd at the back, I immediately attracted girls to myself, and I'm currently trying to get them off me. Hiding behind an ice cream stand, I can thankfully hear Verosika's voice echoing through the speakers of the beach, It's lucky because aside from her voice, I can hear people shouting and having a blast, it's a very crowded beach because of her. "Sit up frontman." I turn around, some guy pointing to a side of the stage at the distance. "Why should I?" I recognize him from last time. "Verosika wants you there, her words, not mine."

☆☆☆

"C'mere." The concert has ended, and I was led backstage to where Verosika is. Seeing her up close made my heart run hundreds of beats per second as I come closer to her. "Verosika!" I smile sweetly at her. "Did you enjoy it?" "Yeah, It was really fun. First time after so long." As we talked, I was unconsciously dragged into her make-up room. Closing the door behind her, she looks at me lovingly, her eyes holding something so beautiful and hypnotizing. "I wish you can never take this life away from me." I timidly shrug, confused and nervous at her words. "I won't but you have to promise me our deal, did you do something today that broke it?" I leaned on the wall in front of her. Crossing my arms to shrink myself from the situation. "Of course not, but I think you did something worse." Jumping in surprise I uncross my eyes and exclaim at her; "like what yeah?"

"Like making me so attached to you. You're so beautiful and rare." She quickly pecks my forehead. "You drive all-kinds of people crazy."  "What? I don't understand you." I feel her cup my cheeks. "I like you, you're pretty unique."

"You're.. like.. a butterfly? You know. like a pretty and showy person." Her compliment honestly made me flattered and timid. She lets go of my cheeks and begins to laugh at my words. "You need to work on your flirting skills, but thank you" "My bad, Im not good at English."

"Okay, I know," her laughter dies down. "But anyway, for saying thanks, I wanna give you this." On a makeup table, her purse held this supposed gift for me. "What're you waiting for? Read it." I carefully but quickly tear it open.

"Yeah, Im just wondering if you can be my escort there." I couldn't understand much of the letter, but it was an invitation to someplace where people like her party.

☆☆☆

"Oh?"

"Can we please ask him?! Mom, we don't know if he will agree or not! Or if he's going to hurt us! We need to try!"

"Darling, we would be in danger if we were to stand in front of him. Can you try something else?"

"There's no other way! Please, mom, I'll have guards between us so it will be safe!" The princes of hell herself have heard a word from her people and demons from other rings that an angel has stepped into her father's world, not in the date of extermination, he isn't here for that event, why is he here?

The Magnes', clearly all in different stances in the situation, currently trying to make sense of the situation and make a decision quickly. The father is in his office, mad. The mother is across the table, worried. The child is leaning on her arms on the table to her mother, hopeful. The fair queen has her mind mixed, too much for her to handle, her daughter is shouting, her husband is complaining and she's getting disorganized. "Do you what you are getting yourself in, Charlie?" "We're this far already!"

Her daughter is right. Lilith sits down on her seat and sighs deeply, her posture as straight as possible to not show any weakness to her daughter. "..Call a maid for me." Standing up from her chair, she leaves her daughter with her command.

"Your highness?" A maid rushes to her side after being called by her daughter to bring herself to her. "Ask the Goetia's for me if they have seen that angel, via letter and send it to their address, do it now." Lilith has also been told that another neighboring queen of her hell has personally met this 'special' guest. "Yes, right away my queen." The maid leaves. Lilith stands up from her room and begins walking down to her husband's office, she can feel his negative energy sizzling through those tall doors. She can see her anger beaming through the cracks of the door on the floor. "Lucifer?" She presses her ear on the door, knocking on it. "Yes, Lilith?" "Am I allowed inside honey?"  "Why of course." She opens the door and enters the office. 

"Are you alright?" The queen stands behind her husband's chair. "We're trying to locate where he is, it's taking a while. And Charolette, her decision-making is just so stupid!" Lilith places her hand on her husband's shoulder. "Let's just talk to the angel as soon as we can, we can not just make a war. We have to reason with him."

"You are right, and what's the status of the searching?"
"Still on going honey, don't worry. I will be the one to do the talking. Let me take care of this."