twenty • The Beauty of Northern Lights < 💌 >

(This is a time skip from the last chapter, 19)

Italics: Icelandic Language

This is a romantic-filled chapter, with no Lemon, hence the '💌'

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━

"You like to smoke after..?"

"Sometimes, wanna try?" I shake my head and carefully push Verosika's hand away, giving her a nervous small smile

"Sometimes, wanna try?" I shake my head and carefully push Verosika's hand away, giving her a nervous small smile. "Only before, I don't do that, and you should also..." I take the cigarette out of her fingers and toss them side away from us. "Hey! It was almost done! It's not that bad to smoke." She coughs and nudges me. "To me it is, so quit it. Also, we can do something today if you want to." Laying back down on the bed and tucked myself into the nice bed and closed my eyes. I am delighted how our night was a very good one and how the morning was spent sleeping soundly. "Oh really!?"

I scoff.

"If you can get me out of this bed, yes." I turn my body away from hers, my eyes feeling heavy and ready to sleep. I hear Verosika growl. "Fine then, you'll miss the party at wrath." She gets up from the bed and puts her underwear back on. I perk, a party? I turn to her. "Will I blackout again?" I joke as I remember the first time I went to a party with her. Verosika laughs as she walks into her closet. "No, don't worry. It'll be better, it'll be... enticing~..." turning to the closet door, Verosika reveals the nice outfit she will be wearing to 'this party'.

" turning to the closet door, Verosika reveals the nice outfit she will be wearing to 'this party'

"Wow." I sarcastically saw her outfit, laying my head back onto the pillow from lifting it to see her. "...that's it?" She spins to show off her outfit, showing the back and bottom in the mirror. "Yes, what did you want me to say? What did you expect??" Verosika pauses upon checking her outfit and looks at me seriously. "I thought you'd say it's sexy or at least pretty." her mood changes to disappointment, crossing her arms and looking angry. I giggle lightly and shrug, bored.