eleven • one from heaven above vs the fallen one

Italics : Russian is being spoken

▬▬ ▬▬

I stand straight and tall in front of the commander, telling me my assignment for today. That only I am doing. "I've heard that you have experience in this." The angel complimented me, pointing to my face scar. "I have." "Good, so I'm confident you'll get back with safe and sound. Bestest luck to you." Hands were placed on my shoulders, as he guides me to the huge flying launch pad of the HQ to send me to the opened hell portal. "Remember, looks like us but with demon colors, Soldier." Letting me go, I listen to the corporal one more time as he steps back allowing me to prep my wings for take-off. "If anything happens, contact Leo'n Toby." "I will sir."

______

Hello

I will get busy

I will miss you

I am going for extermination day

This will be last before I go

Bad typing sorry

I will be back after that day and then we can sleepover

Promise

I hope you read this

Im confident I to come back alive after this, but defiantly won't come back so quickly and in good condition. I'm at the capital of hell, standing on a tower of Lucifer's castle, thinking that this would be a starting point of locating the target. It is embarrassing to admit but I don't know what to do next, I'm not an assassin. I do have to interview people for answers and clues, but I don't know who would have a connection with a fallen angel. I look behind me to see Lucifer's castle door and black feathers surrounding the red carpet leading into the building.

"Hey! Do you know where you are?!"

I turn around and see guards pointing their weapons at me but keeping their distance. "Of course," I answer honestly, turning to them fully and beginning to slowly approach them. "Stay back! We'll report you to Lucifer if you're here as a threat." "Im not here to do that?! I have to find something, leave me alone ok? I'll leave." I can't afford to get myself into trouble with the highest royal family of hell, and looking around I can't exactly escape. The door then slowly swings open, I reveal my exterminating spear and get into a fighting stance. "Draw your weapons." It is a familiar melodic voice I like hearing.

"Come in before Lucifer sees you." She quickly walks up to me and takes a tight grip on my wrist to drag me into the castle. Closing the door behind us as the guards cower from the queen, and began walking me through a long, big, and expensive hallway. "What brings you here? I saw you standing on a tower of the castle."

"I have to find a demon angel that.. fell here? Something you know?" She glances at me, before opening a room for us to go in, leading me inside again to sit me down on a bed. "Maybe, but Lucifer knows more, unfortunately." "Tell me." The demon sits down on a make-up table in the room, and she faces me, beginning lusciously combing her hair. "Listen closely then~..."

"I've heard reports I choose to read if I can. It's been a device for Lucifer lately, and it is dangerous. We don't have the angel caged, of course, but he does hold some type of claim to it."