ten • crazy right!?

"This is really hell."
"It's hell, of course it's hell. Also take my hand."
"Whoa whoa whoa wait too fast!"
"LIFT YOUR FEET LEO."

It's a high point where we're falling from, usually I'd fall alone and enjoy the thirty seconds of peaceful falling but I have a scared Leo beside me

It's a high point where we're falling from, usually I'd fall alone and enjoy the thirty seconds of peaceful falling but I have a scared Leo beside me. "Hold!" I tell him loudly as we approached the ground. Leo gets a hold of my arm, and it's up to me to catch both of us. I hold him with one arm as my wings flutter down to severely slow our fall. "Wow this place is scorching." "Scooting? Huh?" We slowly land on the ground, Leo's arms around me begin to loose as he very carefully falls down my torso. "Hot, in English, Russian man." "Oh." Dispatching himself from me, he begins to take a few slow steps forward the empty and deserted street, looking at the terrible abandoned buildings. "is everything like this?" He asks, turning to me astonished. "No, some things are pretty. You just see this 'cause I landed us here, the rest of hell's much cooler, some demons can be 'ok' too, just find the right one. Now come on, it'll show you around." I stretch my arms and wings up high and begin heading to the exit of the abandoned part of the city, looking over a building I read 'imp city'. Footsteps behind me come closer with Leo walking beside me looking nervous. "You scared at what?" I ask him, turning a corner to the light of civilization of the busy streets. "Nothing, Im just scared we'll get into trouble or something, but it's drinking because you're here."

"But it's easy my friend, give letter to queen, queen says 'thank you', we go. but also plan where groups will be exterminating what place. You give me the big one, promise me. And right now, let's explore first so your nerves will cool down." It's submitting a peace treattee to the queen for extermination day, a confirmation letter to agree to her terms. But it's not up to me to give it to her as a position as a soldier, so Toby sent Leo, but I come to accompany and lead him. "Thanks, but I think you should suggest what we do first."

"Yeah, then we should start organizing the group. My mistake for landing, I think we should get up there."

"The sky??? What if we get shot!?"

"We. Won't. Just get up here!"

....
"Still, you don't know the way?" My spear acts as a bar for the struggling angle to hold on as he balances himself. "How can you stay still!?" "Slow the wings. Like that."

We reach the clock tower, Leo landing roughy as I drop down on the ground in ease. "Okay, map." I say, taking a seat on the roof, admiring the odd saturated skies of this hell. "ok,—o-oh, wow what is that?"

 "ok,—o-oh, wow what is that?"