twelve • DAY OF THE DEMON DEAD

Sexy time with Verosika will be coming soon.

Salutes! I personally thank you for 5K+ reads.

▬▬▬

DAY OF THE DEMON DEAD || NIGHTMARE PARADE

Echoing footsteps silences the whole headquarters, everyone and everything took a pause to watch the 'downed' archangel walk up to Michael's office, hiding something behind his wing. Nepoleon nor Tobias did not dare to approach him.

He has a dark look on his face, all he's thinking about is the door leading to his boss.

"Michael," Gosha calls as he opens the door, looking up at his leader. "Oh! Back safe, how was it?" He did not bother to close the door behind him.

"Fun." I unravel my wing to reveal the severed trophy of my version of a deer head decor, the name; Rebel's mistake.

This is my pride and joy.

"Ooo... that looks painful.."
"It's ticklish from the sting. But it's fine, it's like a paper cut." I say as I tighten the bandages off my wound from an hour ago. I just came back from the mission tired but satisfied with the lethal result, and ahead of a fallen angel being posted in our main hall leading to Michael's office which he displayed. Leo and I sit in the weaponry department of the building resting and replacing my bandages, taking a break from the hours we had from straight working whilst everyone passing us and around us are working simultaneously. "Lucky, you are probably Michael's favorite." "He's too kind to pick favorites.." I softly punch the angel.

suddenly;

"Excuse me?" Someone calls out to us, letting out a quiet 'oh!' As we notice the man trying to get our attention. "Yea?" "Yes?" Leo dispatches himself from the chair he was leaning on and approaches the stranger. "This is for him." Leaning forward to give me this bumpy-hard plate covered by a cloth. "The department's leader told me to tell you to open it tomorrow." I bite the ribbon of the bandage for my two hands to inspect this mysteriously. "Thanks, Roman. He will." The stranger leaves us. Leo looks at me and lays himself on the coach we're staying on. "Spoiler; It's a mask." I spit the saliva-covered end of the cloth away from my mouth. "Why need it??"

"You'll see by tomorrow."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TODAY IS EXTERMINATION.

"Nice mask you got their captain."
"It's... sweet." I try using a new word; another English adjective to my vocabulary list.

Everything is organized and set, all we were waiting for is God, Michael, and his siblings to grant us good luck before opening a huge portal to send us to hell. My group and I are positioned front line, me being the very tip of this nightmare parade, under this scary mask is my face slightly covered in my sweat.

I hate to have serious competition with my peers, but I am hoping to get as many lives as much as a group of fifteen can. I hold hope to while a whole twin out if I can.

But I have to humble myself.

"Ladies and gentlemen." The nightmarish parade and I turn our attention to the echoing voice who presented themselves majestically with his son of Christ beside him.

"This year, is special," god starts, a beaming dark red perimeter of a portal very slowly beginning to bloom in front of all of us.

"We have new friends to play with," The portal slowly blooms bigger.

"introduce them to the fun of extermination, and peal their eyes open to true nature by murder!"

"Have fun, my children, and play."