three • first straw

It took a lot of convincing just to get my hands on that spellbook to give back to Stella. But it's worth it, the queen and I had a call a few nights ago regarding getting the book back, she told me everything of her husband's doing, and it feels right to keep an eye on him.
Yesterday was the day I got to know Octavia more, but of course, she still needs to loosen up. My bad for threatening her the few time we met.

"No prince yet?"

"Not yet," I remember those few lines. I was being friendly with her, and at least what we got out of the lovely bonding is a better friendship.

Hell is through it's cycle once more as I can see by sitting on a tip of a clock tower of the pride ring. Chaotic and the worst as always. My eyes were trying to make out what is happening at the ground below me, like a crowd with flashing lights marching? What are they taking a picture of? what is that the crowd is following?

It's hard having one working eye, I'm sorry.

My angelic senses were not alerting me to head down there, so it made me happy that nothing bad is happening, but of course, I have to see what is that flashing moving bundle of lights. But in no way I'm coming down there, I'm fine here.

"What's your opinion on the events that happened at Ozzie's two days ago?"

"What is the name of your next album?"

"What's your relation to Asmodeus?"

The pink-skinned demons are all too familiar to me, especially the long-haired white colored one. But she noticed me by turning her head to where I'm sitting, on a distanced building roof to get a view of her. My vision is a bit blurry, but I see her looking at me.

I waved at her, and I hope she saw me do so. They then enter this building I'm sitting on the rooftop of.

★★★

"Do you want to see me?" "Sure? I did." She arrives at the rooftop, carefully taking a seat beside me, closer compared to last time.

"I wanted to talk before I have to work, they're prepping everything." She sighs, fixing her styled hair.

"I heard that you made a friendship with the Goetia queen." she starts, catching my attention.

"I did, a bit, we agreed in things. But no friendship there, only working partners."

"How about we become working partners?" Leaning closer to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Sounds fun to get busy with you." Work? with her?

"Work is not.. stressful, so it's not very busy as you think," I reply. Without even looking at her, I can tell she dropped her excitement for some reason. "Yeah... right. Anyway, I just want to say that the attitude I had when I first met you is wrong. I was just mad at you for what you've done to me, at the beach. Sorry." A little in denial there, but I can sense she's simply too embarrassed to admit to it, but I appreciate the effort.

"I understand. But don't say that, I don't need it. I'm happy about your apology though? you know what I mean?" I nervously laugh, I don't know why I feel so nervous now.

"I know. Thanks for understanding, your too kind, and so bold~" I feel her tail brush on my wing, her cheek is basically pressed against it. I can feel my cheeks burn, my wings clenching to compose myself.  "Your welcome."  I quickly say. Isn't she some sort of sex demon? I can't let her dig into me like this!-I abruptly stand up from my seat, making her stare at me confused.

"Using some power to make me weak?" I demand an answer from her.

"What are you talking about? It's nothing! No spell at all!"