nineteen • here for you < 🌶🌶 >

Let's see what mister Grim will do right.

⚠️explicit content/chapter⚠️
❗️you have been warned.❗️
🚨 viewers' discretion is advised🚨
Italics: Russian Language

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━

[ Gosha's point of view ]

I kiss my girlfriend's jaw, then maneuver my lips to hers and lift her to sit down on my lap. My body tingles at the thought of me leading this, and this is my first experience where I will be the one carrying, moving, and doing everything according to how I want it. And how I want it. Her lips were still, but agape for me to taste and tender them with mine, it is only my lips moving, is she in a state of shock from my new actions? Her soft lips taste like pink sugar, sweet and honey-like. I smile in the kiss from the delicious taste, my hands hold onto both sides of her head to bring her in closer, to taste her lips. Our eyes still closed I slowly rip away from the kiss to press our foreheads against each other, hands now falling to her bikini's lace at the sides of her hips and digging my thumb under the laces. "Let me do this..." I breathe out, my heart slowly pounding in sexual excitement. Verosika lays her head on my mark on my shoulder. "Then do it." She says to me, using her hands to unlace her bikini's top. I take this time to extract my shirt, holding the rim in both hands and lifting the shirt, throwing it aside. With her exposed chest she tosses the piece away, following that is her bikinis bottom. "Relax." Head still rested on my shoulder, from the bottom she watches me excitingly unzip my pants, a gap leaving for my erection to spring from pulling my boxer's rim down.

One hand rests on Verosika's bare bottom, lifting her, and the other holds my cock up to aline to go in her. "Relax okay?" I softly say to her ear, my tip touching her lips. I slowly push the tip into her, getting harder at the second at every movement I make, lowering her down; only at the tip. "Your exciting me." She says as her arms wrap around my neck to bring me to her closer.  I chuckle and carefully drop her down onto my lap, causing her to moan and giggle in a flirtatious way. "I see what you're doing here, so kind of you~" She moans, letting me lift her up and down on my fully erected member as I lay my head on top of her shoulder breathing quietly, but heavily. Our quiet moans and breaths echo through the room, the woman relaxing as I express my pleasure to her. Her spell blinds me into making me do this, I'm not as shy as I was before, not letting Verosika guide me, now letting my pleasure and desire to myself. A devious smile creeps onto my face, moving her faster, leaning slightly back.

A tingle rises in me, making me go faster, deeper as she bounces. Her insides capture me perfectly, warm and trapping me in all places. Twitching, and heat coursing through me I deeply moan, the bottom of my stomach has this sizzling heat moving into my member to release the warm seed in her. "Oh fuck...." I moan at how the muscles feel around my member, now with my cum. I lift her with one arm to pull out my cock from her, dripping slightly from her hole. "I don't think we can leave a mess~" She closes her thighs.

Form the closure of my thighs, between them she traps my wet member, suddenly making me moan in surprise. "Clean it up later, my love." I don't mind her not understanding a word I said, because I take this opportunity to rub the tip of my shaft with my fingers, slowly leaning in to kiss her but before looking deep into her pink human eyes. "Cute," I comment, admiring them. Verosika uses one arm to hold my hand on her hip, while one combs hair out of my face. "Don't make me wait." I chuckle and press my lips against hers, licking her lips. I can't help myself but taste my girlfriend's lips every time I can, sugar and sweet as I like it. Her fingers trace my shape, once caressing the mark she imprinted on my skin. Semen slowly erupts from me, my breath getting heavier and moaning into the kiss. The thighs sandwiching me close further. I dispatch from the kiss.

"What if someone walk's in and sees us?" She breaths out, whipping saliva from her mouth as she looks up at my pearl white eyes. I shake my head and move away from the bangs from her place. "Then let's dress up, there is not a lot of mess also, so move along." I look at a clock in the locker room we are in.

"Oops..." the sign beside the clock is self-explanatory. One, this is the women's pool, and two, the pooled closed three minutes ago. It is currently 8. Verosika, walking out of the water to fetch her bikini top and whipping the mess off of her thighs glances at the clock I'm looking at, curses as she read the sign. "Okay, we can continue this in the room," she quickly puts on her bikini and towel, tossing me my shirt as I stand up from the poolside. "Let's go."  I carefully grab her hand and walk out of the area, hoping not to be seen by any human. Getting our belongings from the locker room, drying up as best as we can covering up our mess, and organizing ourselves as if nothing happened.

"To our room?" I hold her hand, offering my affection, opening the door for her. "With room service and with one room? Yes, to our room." Verosika pulls me towards the entrance, excited and eager to have us set in the room. Entering the building we pass through workers and guests, they all have their eyes on my girlfriend's legs and bare shoulders. My grip on her hand slightly tightens, disappointingly glancing at every man we pass through as I know they will never enter heaven. The succubus doesn't seem to notice, which makes me widen my eyes in shock, I lean down to her ear and cover my mouth from the public; "The men are—"

"—Staring at me? I got used to it, Angel." She rolls her eyes and walks faster to the elevator, entering one and pulling me inside. "Don't be jealous." She coos as she clings to my arm, making me blush. "No, no, I'm not. I'm worried."

"Yeah it's fine, I'm—hold on, what? worried?" Verosika looks up at me confused, she has never encountered this response when her exes react to this type of situation, usually going along with the words; 'your mine.' 'Yeah, she's my girlfriend!' 'She's my fling, cool isn't it?' But worry? Why worry? "You aren't not proud or jealous?" I scoff and shake my head, displeased. "Of course not. I don't like what they're doing to you." I look and read the sign which tells us which floor we're on, the number keeps going and increasing by one slowly. I hear her sigh and lean her head on my arm. "You're so different... Thanks."

"'thanks'? no, there's no hassle. I love this, I'm doing what I want to do."

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━

A/N: It is short. But I wrote the last chapter and this so I can fix and improve their relationship.