thirteen • DAY OF THE DEMON DEAD (2)

A/N: the romantic interests are involved here and are mentioned in the story. Finally, romance is here alongside chaos!!

****

DAY OF THE DEMON DEAD || Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. WE HUMBLY PRAY.

"Move out of the way!"

"This is mine!"

"Go somewhere else!"

"OUT!" He screams at his fellow swarm, dashing through them at a very fast speed. Wind following behind him waving the exorcists he passed through violently. The whole of the army pauses, eyes under their mask following the big figure of white rampaging the demons.

"Tell him to hinder himself and calm down!?"

"Just go with it and to the other places!! This is good, this is okay—just deal with it—it's his first time GO!"

The heavens are hesitant before launching themselves to the city of the ring. Starting officially the annual extermination.

"Left left left!!" "Quiet!" I silence my group throws my spear at the group of demons. My goal for this extermination is to find that demon who supported my murder. There are no such things as innocent demons, there are no such things as kind ones either.

I am blinded with the mind to rampage and wipe this whole city, so much so that I failed to realize how much of a psycho I've become. "Cover pentagram city, everyone!" Another captain says around us. I am currently whipping portion-to-portion of cities, far ahead of the plan we all made as captains. This is out of the plan but I couldn't stop myself. Every dark creature I see, I kill. I'm handsomely dressed in demon blood, and my mouth is hot with drool from hunger for this. "Pentagram city??" I look around me for confirmation from my peers.

But I see I'm alone.
I take a second to look at my surroundings. Well, everything is red... everything looks like a sea of blood.

I can't hear anything either. I look down to see I'm standing on one of the tens of piles of corpses. 'Pentagram city...' I remember what one said a second ago, looking that my surroundings that are deserted and empty... I guess that everyone has transferred to the city, flying up as remove my mask to see a swarm of my own clan covering the city over there without me.

But then I look back at the ground of my kills.

and then look back at the city in the near distance. Was I that blinded with anger? I slowly land on a rooftop, contemplating with myself alone.

 Was I that blinded with anger? I slowly land on a rooftop, contemplating with myself alone