six • your body, smooth your skin

I don't remember last night's events clearly, I would say that I remember 10 percent of it. From the moment Verosika kissed the back of my head as she held my forehead to deepened the kiss, and to someone trying to drag me out of the room.

I'm laying on a cloud or a bed. I'm topless, I feel warm and I feel so comfortable.. It's like I'm in a peaceful hospital.

I hold a brim of my blanket and pull it over my head, turning over my side to cuddle into the pillows I'm too big for.

The door of this room was opened, and a person walked inside, but to immediately walk to my bedside and hover over me. "Mm.." I groan at them. "Awake already buddy?" It's happily Toby. "Mhm.." I lay still. "Hmm.. You know what? Continue sleeping, I'll talk to you later. Take your time." He seems stern today. I blacked out before I can process anything.

★★★

"How long was my sleep?" I slowly and very lazily put a tank top on as Toby leans on a wall in front of me in the room. "Twelve to thirteen hours..

-and do you know where you were last night!!?" He storms to me, both his face and wings furrowing violently in anger. I look straight at him, I know what I've done. "Human party."

★★★

Days later..

Some of the employees in the building have heard about his scolding on me, which made me want to distance myself from everyone in my work space for now. A perfect excuse to avoid seeing my peers is to travel into the lust ring to 'work'.

I haven't seen Verosika since the human party, and I'm hoping to get into contact with her.

"Pick up you demon." I mutter to my phone, staying hidden in a back of a sex hotel as I quickly exterminate a critter who worked here.

She answers.

"Hey Lovely, I want to know what happened at the.. uh, party.." registering my sentence I quickly regret the stupid nickname. My elf-like ears beginning to turn pink and my cheeks dusting in red. I bite my lip to calm myself. And at the other end of the phone, I heard the mistress gasp flirtatiously. I think.

"Shit.. Gosha, I am so sorry for leaving you there.. I didn't want to get haunted down by your friend who came to get you that night. Can we talk it out at my place baby?" I lean on a wall to keep myself from falling from her words and voice. "Ehh..Sure? So I go to your home?" "Of course, do you mind?" "No, I'm happy to do it."

"Okay then, here's the address, fly to the rooftop where you'll see a balcony, and I'll meet you riiiiight there~ now hurry so I can see you." She drops the call.

In a girls house..

I am going in a girls house.

★★★

It's a huge house, it looks possibly as big as a military base, and it definitely belongs to Verosika. Carefully landing on the rooftop, I take a few steps ahead to allow myself to get a damn good view of the place.

It took me a second to realize that I was a bit too infatuated with the sight that I didn't notice a person has stroked a muscle of my wing from behind. "Right on time." Its Verosika.

"Yea..-" I turn around but from the succubus' bright eyes, I look down to her shoulders and to her body.

Her exposed hot pink shoulders and her body covered by a fancy white robe. I've never seen a women under this type of clothing before. And it looks.. very attractive. Exposed long and silky legs, her tail swaying at the back smoothly. "It's a new expensive robe, like it babe?" There we're to wholes for her wings, and the holes were big enough to reveal her back.