nine • murders, succubuses and a angel

Note; Italics mean that Russian is being spoken.

Also, thank you to two certain readers who helped me crash down the wall of my writer's block, yeah, it was as strong as a brick wall. Thank you so much, your comments made my night. salutes!

▬▬▬▬▬▬

My eyes feel so crunchy, it's too early for me to wake up and Im begging my eyes to shut down and fall into slumber once more, but my heart and mind's stopping them. I have to pick up my phone from an important call from Verosika, simply messaging me 'answer' and a miss call. "Yea?" I say sleepily. In the background of our call, I hear a ruckus going on, though hushed and whispered. "Get over here." I jump at Verosika's very dark voice, sounding very frustrated. I lay up from my bed and stretch my wings, trying to wake up. "Uh, ok bye love." My words have not proceeded from my morning head, but whatever can stop the ruckus there and get to Verosika in time, then back to sleep it is.

★★★

"Oh, shit getaway!"
"Where's your bodyguard?!"
"We didn't do anything!"
"Hey, I know you get over here!"

These are all familiar faces. The big grey standing dog, the gremlins, a long-horned creature, a gang of disguised succubus's, and Verosika. We are at the back of a running concert, reminding me of my music days, so much so that I couldn't make out what the small succubus is saying. "get them out of here!" What snapped me out of my trance is that beautiful distressed voice, turning my head to see Verosika with her hands on her hip, pissed. "Them again?" I tiredly laugh, pointing my thumb at the smaller demons. The disguised humans have hidden behind Verosika who stands close beside me, like a ticking bomb from her anger towards the creatures. "last time we met we promised and followed your conditions, we deserve to be here! I've been clean from humans for months now!!" A succubus complains to me, the boy pointing to the curtains leading to the stage and to the audience.

"We, are doing our job for an important client!"
"And we are running a clean show you troll!"
"Oh ho ho, I doubt that you whores!!" The succubuses moved from Verosika's back and stomps towards the four other demons, shouting and fighting with each other.

All of a sudden I feel a hand slip under my polo, touching my bare lower back. From their warm hands, I get a tingle from my toes running up to my head, my pointy ears up and red. My hand grabs the wrist of the hand but to see Verosika smirking at me, very cockily, making my face turn red. "I could've been exploring more than this if you didn't run away like that at your sleepover..~" I let go of her hand as she gets it back, smiling at her touch. "At least I slept with you," I mumble getting close to her, timidly trying to rationalize her. She laughs as I quietly groan in embarrassment.
We turn back to the heating argument, gently pushing Verosika away from it and walking forward to the burning fire of an argument.

"Fuck!" I painfully scream. The flaming argument has stopped, we can all hear nothing but a speaking mic and a very loud voice from the stage's speakers. I scream in pain from the loudness and cover my ears, everyone now shutting their ears. "Our special guest; Verosika Mayday!" The mic man exclaims, feeling the ground strongly thumb the singer stomps away to the stage. "We aren't done yet!" I manage to hear the demon speech, I take a step forward still covering my ears from the loud speakers, and proceeded to shout at them all;

"NO, you're done cause the guard's there!!" Quickly removing my hands from my ear, I snatch the dog and the three demons off to an open room where we can hide in. The disguised humans are seeing what I'm seeing, security guards, coming backstage wondering where the commotion is coming from. With all of the demons in my arms, I use my foot to hook my toes to the doorknob to push it closed.