[ you / oc ] character *OC IMAGE UPLOADED/UPDATED

Gosha Ivanorr Northcott - Grimkell Kuznetsova (more on that later on)
Icelandic🇮🇸 | Russian🇷🇺
[ Human height: 6'8 - archangel height: 10 ft ]

| Important information |
- Archangel Soldier Captian of Heaven's exorcist headquarters (A HQ for fighting hell and demons. Exorisits, Archangels, Cherubs, and angels who work under Michael and god to exterminate and eliminate violence against all of mankind from everywhere).

- he is gently spoken, quiet but is strong when he speak, his personality falls into the 'down-low' (discreet & secret) traits of a character's behavior; generally. Strangely, around women & girls though, he does get more timid, quiet, and awkward depending on how the female is. You have to relate his personality to a soldier on duty too.

- he has albinoism

- His religion is Lutheran, which is the Icelandic religion. (he practiced it in Reykjavik while he temporarily lived there, it is a branch of Christianity.) Unlike his family, they practice the Russian main religion.

- caued of death by bullet to the head, a big scar is left behind on his angelic form. (head to lower stomach)

APPERANCE :

WEAPON :

____________

____________

| Unimportant information |

- has a fucking cliche mouth-to-cheek scar! got the nasty thing at a school flight in the cafeteria with a delinquent.

- has a nasty internal eye infection at his right eye that left it blind. The eye is dead but still moves with his other one, the area is swollen and red.

- This fella has a tendency be extremely lazy as well. If he were to be a demon, I canonically would classify him as a demon from the sloth ring.

- he likes the color dark red.

- he can be very mean at times, insulting and serious. But in heart, he is a caring man in contrast from the past in his time in earth living.

- can't handle heated scenarios with women (flirting)