five • women

I agreed to be Verosika's escort for her party, and these past few days have been consisting of checking in to earth to see how everyone is, every country at a time for one whole day, but I do visit my home countries as well, I see how my family is taking care of my left belongings and mourning.

My penalty has been long gone after I returned from Verosika's concert to give it back to Toby. Short conversations with Verosika at nights sometimes too.

'Short conversations with Verosika at night sometimes too' and that's how I knew I'm a wanted 'criminal' in the pride ring, and a minor intrusive guest in some other rings. I wasn't scared at that fact actually, I'm more just confused at how much I have became into a sensation in this hole. Sure I do have some worries, but I'm mainly focusing on the attention I'll be given if I were to be seen here.

And as long as I am live in this afterlife, my goal is to not get this to my other staff members and our boss ; god. I might get fired, I don't know. "Watcha stressing about big man?" Walking through the headquarters holding some resolution papers to deceiver to my manager, I am approached by Toby, the boy who slips and laughs. A goofy and wacky guy. You can't lie, it is a sin, so I am going to divert this damn conversation! "Can I give the other half of papers?" "Sure! Who are you giving these to?" "Manager." Using one arm to carry the stack, I use the other one to give the a little half to the small angel beside me, his arms how filled with the documents. "Anything else?" He asks as we approach the stairs. "Do I have things to do today? Something special?" "Nope, not at all." Toby says, as if he didn't care about my question, I think it's because he is drawn to something-don't care though, he's our advisor so I'm taking his word.

"Sir? The papers are here."
"Checking in also!" We both great our manager from his office doors. "Leave them there."

★★★

"You call me, okay?" In the whole of heaven, my favorite place here is the launching pad for us to fly somewhere. It reminds me of my plane riding days. And here I am, a bigger, wider and clearer space to do what has to be done. I'm defiantly in a heaven. "Yea, see ya!"

"Ya." spreading my wings and sprinting towards the far ledge, this is the first time ever I used this platform, and my first time has to be memorable.

★★★

"You said you need me?" Lilith has called Stella into her castle's garden, the queens taking a seat in front of each other. "Do you know why you are here?" Lilith asks immediately, making the owl pay pause. "You want me to bring him to you?" "Yes, but bring him whole. Not without a arm or a head." Stella giggled sarcastically at her queen. "He will walk, talk and hold things. He will be alive once I bring him to you."

"Why can't we talk instead of fighting damn it?!" Hovering high over demon guards, they were telling me some fancy words that I didn't understand. "I'm not an anglish speaker! Say it simple!"

"Satan fuck! We're trying to get your attention but you keep avoiding us!"

"How should I approach you when you all are carrying weapons to kill me!? What logic is that!? Put them away!" It's unfortunate that I can't speak deep english, though it's going to be worth the try. "Uh-put that away!! Then I go down." They withdrew their weapons. So I jump down.

"The queen, she wants a word with you."

"Queen who." It wasn't like a question, but more like a 'aren't you supposed to say that' sentence.