seventeen • Queen's bedroom

Blame the devil for the late update.

Russian: italics

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I can't think of anything else but him, my body feels spicy and energized from the scent of him coming from the jacket he left behind by accident. I lay on my bed, nothing protecting me from the cold but only the oversized jacket until my naked body as I cover the bottom half of my face to feel and breathe his clothes and scent.

'If only you were here again.' The mark on her lower stomach glows, the energy from the other side of the end draining for Verosika to feed off of. This is the first time Verosika has fed herself with her partner's energy, as the mark is a way to connect him to her for the succubus to feed off him. It's amazing, it's hot, it's sizzling in pleasure. It's better than sex. Verosika lets out a deep sigh after a strong inhale of the scent of the jacket. She knows how Gosha would feel about this but she couldn't stop, it's...wrong, but it's so addictive to take him in in this way.

|| ✠ - ✠ - ✠ ||

"Sorry to say this but you look horrible. Should I call Nepoleon?" Stony says as he kneels beside the archangel laying on his couch, breathing heavily and hearing his heart beating slowly but strongly. Every second of this day is taking the world's time and this being's life energy. It's slow and painful.

"I think I'm going to die." Gosha pulls his phone out of his pocket and hands it to Stony who took it. "Ring Leo." He lets out. Pain on his heart suddenly panged, causing him to blackout. "I think Gosha's dying!" "I'm getting there soon! Tell him I'm on the way. What happened anyway?!" "I don't even know, but he's passing out!"

Oh lord, what is this? It's so draining... I feel so weak, I feel like my life is slipping away from me. I weakly place my hand on my mark where the source of the drainage is happening. Where Verosika marked me. Is she killing me softy? Was this intentional...? Is this my first sign to exterminate her??

|| ✠ - ✠ - ✠ ||

"Wow," Cherri says, looking at the land she once owned before the extermination. It's been a full day since the day, it is a new day and year for hell. She should've gone earlier, but everyone was so scared to come out even hours and a fun day after extermination, she can't exactly distinguish what made this year's extermination special but she does see more mess and more blood. "We're safe now, but by the way do you think the 'angel' theory is real?" "Ah! Don't pop out like that man!!" She turns to her friend who suddenly approached her. "Answer the question sugar-tits."

"Not really. 'Think it's kinda bullshit. He's like trouble to me though, what is he? The heaven version of the boogeyman?" "No! No, no. he exited Verosika Mayday's poach one time, crazy right?" Her friend nudges her. "Fake news, dumbass."

"Not sure about that sweetie." They look up to the voice above them, seeing Katie Killjoy overseeing the corpse-filled streets with them, smoking. "It's true, be on the lookout for the man, 'might get you while you get to land." Katie shrugs and walks away from Cherri, throwing the cigarette away on the ground and walking back into the news building with Tom waiting for her outside.

"Oh, my shit now this was extermination!" Blitzo says, exiting his office building. "That guy did all this didn't he?" Loona was astonished that the streets of their home is flooded with a mess of demon corpses, some, she slightly knew of. "Yeah-look at the bodies. 'Guess he went 'one man for himself, 'bet he didn't leave much for his folks to take care of." Millie's eyes caught the sight of a very bright ray of light like it is reflecting a very clean, smooth, and shiny piece of metal. "You'll see that?" She tugs Moxxie's sleeve. "Yeah, go check it." Walking up to the source of the powerful ray, she blocks her eyes but holes from her fingers to see the source. "I can't see it! Get sunglasses for me, Blitz! Lemme borrow yours!" "Can't! Lost them!" Millie mumbles a 'damn it' before quickly budging the mysterious object, the light no more hiding it.