Love You More

"Hunter..." I voiced slowly, my pulse beating wildly in a combination of nervousness and excitement as he approached me from the other end of the bathroom.

He stalked towards me, the devilish glint still remaining in his eyes from our heated interaction moments before he followed me into the restroom.

I backed away as he advanced, only stopping when my back was flush against the marble counter of the sink.

Hunter exhaled a rough breath as he neared me, his gaze flaring with hunger. "Angel, you know what happens when you say my name like that..."

I saw a look of pure desire flash across his face before he rushed towards me, lifting me by the waist before slamming me down on the counter.

I gasped at the swift reaction, but every single thought left my mind when he grabbed my thighs and yanked me to the edge of the counter, his lips inches from mine.

This was definitely feeling strikingly familiar to the last time we were in this bathroom.

Only this time, I had a feeling we weren't going to stop.

My eyes fluttered shut as his hot breath fell inches from my mouth, anticipation and need swirling inside me.

Even now, I still found myself losing all control from Hunter's proximity.

I didn't think this rush would ever leave me.

"God, you're so sexy," Hunter rasped as he lowered his head, slowly sucking on the skin of my neck. "Do you know how sexy you are?"

His sultry words had me yearning with desire, but I couldn't conjure up a reply, too distracted by the feel of his lips against the sensitive area of my neck.

The breathy sound that left my lips was answer enough. My eyes fluttered shut once again when Hunter's lips traveled from my neck to my collarbone, and my head fell back to give him better access.

My nipples hardened from the teasing sensation of Hunter's mouth just inches away, and a soft moan left my lips as his calloused hands slipped under my silk top, mere inches from my breasts.

Hunter let out a throaty sound as he brushed the swell of my breast, his lips leaving my skin as he cursed softly under his breath at the feel of my bare skin. "Fuck, Angel. No bra? You're making it damn impossible for me to go slow."

The ache inside of me intensified as his calloused touch trailed farther and farther up my shirt, and I wasn't sure I could take any more of his teasing.

Grasping his hair, I drew his head upwards, inches from my parted lips. Meeting his lustful gaze, I murmured, "Then don't go slow."

I could've sworn Hunter's eyes turned ten shades darker at my words, but I barely had a chance to see, because, in an instant, he wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me flush against him, crashing his lips against mine with a low growl.

Heat pooled low inside me as he turned my mouth into his personal plaything - tugging, sucking, and biting on my lips as he deftly brushed his tongue against mine.

I grasped his solid waist to pull him closer, wrapping my legs tightly around his body. His firm arousal pressed against me, and I moaned heatedly into his mouth at the sensation of him teasing my entrance.

The faint sound of music from the dance floor could be heard as we moved against each other, the slow vibrations of the soft beat turning me on even further.

"Fuck, Hunter," I cursed softly, my clit throbbing as the bundle of nerves inside of me ached for more.

A husky tone left his lips as we ground against each other, and his hand released its grip on my throat to trail down to the button of my jeans, swiftly undoing them before dragging the denim down my legs.