Chapter 13

Okay, I know this is fan made and all, but it's just so good!

One direction has the best fans! 1D forever!!!!

Erm, I'm forgetting something.....

Oh, the chapter, here you go, Zayde's POV as promised.

Enjoy Lovelies ;)

Zayde's POV.

I woke up in the best way possible. Feeling a pressure on my neck, my eyes flies open, seeing an angel.

My sleeping beauty.

My Fluffy.

Her honey coloured hair, spread in waves fanning all over the pillow, a few stray strands kissing her face, her eyelids that hid those beautiful hazel eyes, framed with dangerous specks of green that always seemed to be hiding something were closed and framed with beautiful thick lashes.

Following the curve of her nose, my gaze finds itself at her lips, her perfect pink luscious lips that were slightly parted, as air passed in and out through them.

Travelling further, my gaze follows the path down her neck and shoulder, admiring the green oversized t-shirt she's wearing. It's just a bit longer than mid-thigh, allowing me to see her creamy, soft skin all the way down. I smile in pride. She really is beautiful. And she's with me, she's with me. Staring at her face again, I zero in on the strand of hair caught between her full lips. How I envy that strand, that should be me. Still staring, I begin to smile again when her nose twitches. So cute.

"Stop staring, it's creepy." I simply grin.

"Well, good morning sunshine." The corners of her lips turn up ever so slightly, a dimple popping up in her right cheek. So cute.

"Good morning." She says, still not opening her eyes.

"Fluffy, look at me." I say stroking her face. She complied opening her beautiful eyes that swirled with so much warmth and care. Unable to help myself, I leaned in and kissed her nose, watching her eyes light up the way they did whenever I was near.

I did that.

I loved seeing that.

I loved seeing her.

She smiles wider, reaching over to thread her gorgeous fingers through my hair. I witheld a groan of pleasure once her fingers made contact with my scalp, kneading and scratching.

She seriously doesn't know what she does to me.

Bunching my hair up and her fingers she pushes my hair backwards away from my face as she stares deep into my eyes.

Her gaze is mixed with awe and warmth and something else I don't know.

"See something you like?" I say to her raising a brow.

"Your eyes." She whispers. I grunt.

"Stop staring at my eyes, they look stupid." I told the brunette beauty staring into my eyes as if they hypnotised her.

She frowned, and I could see the gears in her head turning.

"Don't say that, your eyes are beautiful."

"Nope, they look like light orbs in the midst of dark, deep, evil blobs of death." I grumbled.

Well, that got dark fast.

"No." She said shaking her head. "It is in the dark that the light shines brightest." I think my heart skipped a beat.

"Really?" I ask hopefully, trying to be sure she meant that.