Bonus Chapter #2

This one's dedicated sqweellium, my honey pie across the ocean.

"Were having twins Lovebug."

I sighed, on the verge of rolling my eyes at my husband.

"I know darling."

"Twin boys." He emphasised, his eyes leaving the road for a second to glance at me, flashing me a smile as he squeezed my hand, the other planted firmly on the wheel.

I smiled back, stroking my more than obvious bump. "You've known for months babe."

"I know, I know, I'm just...blown away every time, it's still so surreal, I'm one lucky bloke Fluffy."

"You'll be fine." I assured him, stroking his hand in mine.

"Are you sure? Shit luv, I don't know the first thing about being a dad, I'm bound to mess up."

"Don't say that. You're amazing with Meddy."

"Yeah, but she was two when we met. I basically skipped most of the scary stuff. But now... And I've tried luv, I've read all the books, but now I'm even more scared. And seeing them today, they're so tiny, how will I even-"

"Zayde!" I squealed, putting my finger on his lips to keep him quiet. "You'll. Be. Fine. I'm scared too, even though I've done this before, but we'll figure this out together. And yeah, the books can be scary actually."

He beamed at me, kissing the finger that laid on his lips before focusing on the drive.

I was about six months in now, and we were just returning from our scheduled check up. Everything was in order, the doctor just reemphasising points he had made earlier as well as other suggestions.

Although, I think Zayde mainly focused on one.

No stress.

He's been taking this thing seriously, a little too seriously.

Don't get me wrong, it's sweet and adorable that he enjoys running around like my freaking butler getting everything I need, but I'm beginning to get restless.

I mean, on a phone call once, I randomly mentioned that I had a craving for shrimp, and my love rushes home like freaking Sonic and makes me the best shrimp I ever had.

Or the time that I mentioned how cute this giant teddy bear I saw would look cute in the nursery while we were shopping once, and I wake up the next morning, to see a big ass teddy bear seated in the nursery.

And I don't even need to mention how he assigned either Nana, Nicky or Millie (a worker at my parents restaurant), to shadow me in his absence when he's at the office.

And he helps me do everything! Honestly, I need to pee (I've been doing that a lot lately) and he follows me inside to 'make sure I don't slip on some unseen force and fall into the bath tub'.

But...even though it can get annoying, it's still so sweet, he's so sweet.

He's constantly asking how I am, how I'm feeling, making my weird food cravings and scrunching up his handsome face when they assault his taste buds, giving me massages, making sure the house is clean, keeping Meadow occupied; making sure she's okay at school, spending time with her so I don't stress, enlisting her help in decorating the nursery, making dinner, joining her talk to her little siblings, it's all so amazing.

I am one lucky gal.

"Ugh, my back is killing me." I groaned,rubbing my back as we pulled up into the driveway.