2. What is love?

The pain was evident on his face as he quietly grunted and whimpered in his dreams, better said- nightmares- the insecurities in his subconscious mind, his unlikeliness towards his current life, his inabilities.

He cried and trembled on his bed as his suffering grew by the moment.

"Oppa!" Jennie gasped. She ran to him. Waking him up and hugging him to comfort him as he slowly cried in her arms. He gradually calmed down as Jennie tried to comfort him.

She didn't understand what had happened to him or why he was in such a terrible condition.
His eyes were red, hair disheveled and as a whole, his face was looking cadaverous.

She wanted to believe that he had a very awful dream, a nightmare; but he is not one to cry for nightmares.

She knew him, right?

"What happened oppa?" She asked, still conflicted in her thoughts.

"I am sorry Jennie, it was just a really bad dream, you must have worried a lot." He lied, looking down in embarrassment.

"Oh really?" She said. She clearly wasn't convinced by his lies. "Yes! What are you doing here at this time anyway?" He retorted.

"Oh well, just woke up a little early an-"
"4 am is just a LITTLE early for you?!"
"Will you ever let me complete a sentence!" Jennie squeaked.

Well at least she didn't question him any further!

"Kim Jennie stop yelling and just state the reason for your presence in my room at this hour!" He raised his voice.

Glaring at him Jennie said "Well I came to annoy you since I couldn't sleep but when I came here you were already suffering so-." She shrugged her shoulders.

Offended greatly at that "I AM NOT YOUR ONLY BROTHER JENNIE YOU COULD HAVE JUST ANNOYED NAMJOON HYUNG OR JUNGKOOK INSTEAD" Taehyung almost swore.

"Well Namjoon oppa is already awake by now and if I got anywhere near him he'd probably give me a lecture about going to the park in the morning and how unhealthy my lifestyle is without nature or some shit like that and Jungkook just came back home." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head while getting out of bed and shooed Jennie out of his room before he got to his bathroom to fresh up.

He came out of his room about ten minutes later before he was greeted with the glares of his siblings and sleep deprived cousin in the hall .

He gave them a questioning look and opened his mouth to speak when Jungkook tackled him to the couch while Namjoon and Jennie were getting ready to give him a beating. It would be an understatement to say he was confused.

Then it hit him. Jennie must have told them about him crying in his sleep. He felt very guilty . He was not ready to tell anyone about it yet.

"Are you not telling us something Tae?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung glared at Jennie before denying the accusation.

"V hyung stop lying to us we know you too well." Jungkook stated, still with Taehyung in his arms locked up.

V, a nickname, it was more of a pen name back when he used to write little stories in his childhood.

They glared at him and wondered if they should check on him every night.