18. Never alone

"Tell them. Just tell them, they love you."
Taehyung opened his eyes to see his family gathered around him in the hallway.

"Jennie! please record this conversation, I don't think I can explain all of this to our friends separately again." He told Jennie, who eyed him suspiciously but still did what her brother asked her to do.

"All right..." V took a long breathe before he started to speak.

"I wanted to tell you guys about something I've been suffering from my childhood." He spoke.

He slowly and carefully, began to explain every detail of how the actions of the people around him, at different places, had affected him and his tender heart and mind.

He broke down several times while speaking, his family fell silent and calmly sympathised along with him.
They waited for him to complete and as he did, they all shed a few tears.

"Why didn't you tell us anything about this sooner?" His mother asked him, slowly taking him in her arms. Taehyung silently sobbed in her arms.

His family supported him, comforted him and made him feel complete again.

He wept as the feeling of being fully aware of himself had returned to him after years and it was all thanks to his darling lover!

"Funny how such neglected little matters turn out to be the biggest traumas of life." Namjoon patted his brother's shoulder, the others nodded in agreement.

"Taehyung-ah! Take your photography course. I'll manage the company." His father stated.

"Yeah and I'll get you experience, you know, you can work as a still photographer in our entertainment company." Namjoon told.

"Thank you so much. Thank you." V let out a last sob before speaking further, "As much as I love photography, I might have grown a liking towards the company. Dad, I'd like to handle the company alongside with the photography."

"I'll continue as the CEO of Kim enterprises after I complete my photography course." He said.

"Very well, 'cause your father is getting too old to be handling a company for too long." His mother giggled.

"I knew something like this was happening. This was the reason I found you undergoing a tremor." Jennie slapped her brother's shoulder.

"Yeah." Taehyung rubbed his nape awkwardly.

Jennie narrowed her eyes at him for a minute before tackling him into an emotional hug, which turned into a family group hug within seconds.

After that, Jennie sent V's audio recording in the group.

It was a great shock for everyone in the group, especially considering how close all of them are.

Within minutes, Taehyung got video calls from Hoseok, Jimin and Lisa, voice calls from Rosé, Seokjin, Yoongi and Irene and long texts from Kai, Jeongyeon and Jisoo.

"You couldn't tell me?" Jimin asked him.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't tell myself until Jisoo...Yeah."

"Although I'm happy that Jisoo really cares for you and loves you, it hurts that you couldn't find enough courage to tell me."

"I'm sorry Jimin-ie." Taehyung sadly said.

"It's all right, at least you could tell us now." Jimin looked proud.

Jisoo was proud, he could tell.

"I think we need to get him married now, don't you think so, honey?" V's father spoke with his wife, getting a little nod in response.

Jisoo was in the Cartier showroom, searching for a perfect gift to buy for Taehyung from her own money, which she managed so save.

"This looks good! Pack the big green one and the small brown one please. Yes, gift wrap them."

She picked the wrapped product and drove to the park where Taehyung had arranged their first formal date.

She found him waiting on a bench. She walked towards him and greeted him with a hug.

He smiled at her and held her hand, leading her somewhere while talking about how his opening up session went.

He brought her to a little hut in the park. It was lightly decorated, it looked so fine.

Perhaps, what matters more than the work is the kind of effort you put to do something.

Seating her on a chair along the table in the hut, V sat beside her and took something out of his pocket and slid it onto the table.

"A gift? It looks fancy too!" She chuckled, pulling out her gift too, "This is for you. For you because you overcame your fear and spoke for yourself."
"This is because you proved to those danger provoking voices in your head that you are not alone. You were never alone, neither will you ever be." She smiled at him lovingly.

Taehyung teared up. All these years he felt forlorn although he had a family which would drown him in love if he'd just say a word.

Something about Jisoo just made him crazy for her, so crazy that he'd push away the voices to tell her everything.

"I love you so much!" He sobbed.

"Well, this is for you, as you are the only one with whom I could trust myself entirely to and because you are the only reason I'm not lonely anymore." He said, urging her to open the gift.

They both decided that they'll open it together and when they did-
"I knew it!"

They bought the same couple watches!
Just the green one for themselves and brown one for each other.

"We can even match colours!" Taehyung giggled.

"I love you too." Jisoo calmly said, looking into his eyes dreamily while smiling like she won the world.

"Oh, what would I be doing without you now?" She said.

"Probably delivering the pizzas to the same old places." V said, earning a smack on his head.

"Ow, I'm sorry! Well anyway, I'm joining a photography course which is six moths long." He excitedly jumped.

"Uhuh" Jisoo giggled as she put on her watch and help V put on his.

"We also need to buy Jennie her graduation gift! It's in just two days!" She looked at him with eyes wide at realisation.

"We'll buy it tomorrow. Let's just enjoy the date. Will you take my hand as I take you to the movies, my lady." Taehyung said, speaking in an accent.

"Sure." Jisoo replied with the same tone, gently placing her hand in his.

They enjoyed the night with wonderful moments, capturing each and every joyful event of the time.

Heylo! How was your day?
Happy Good Friday everyone!!!

Edit: I am officially done with re-publishing the chapters. Thank you all for waiting so much.
My school is starting from this Friday although we were supposed to have holidays till 15th TvT.
I will be publishing new parts every Friday. Thank you all once again!