34. Impossible to understand

Oliver walked inside, observing everyone and everything.

Jisoo instinctively held Taehyung's hand, upsetting Oliver and making the other's smirk in victory of a battle which they didn't win. Yet.

People who hadn't seen Oliver till then were stuck in their places. He is ethereal, a feast for the eyes.

While they were star struck, Bongmin quietly walked towards Eunwoo, who had almost lost his jaw as his jaw dropped.

"What, handsome guy, this guy too much handsome for you too?" She whispered, making sure no one else could here them.

"Really! And stop calling me that! It's very embarrassing." He shyly smiled.

"Wow, you're smile is very pretty." She fan-girled silently.

"Tae hyung, Jisoo nooni. Hello! Are these the people you wanted to introduce to me?" Oliver gallantly asked, taking a seat in a nearby chair watchfully.

"Yes." Jisoo answered calmly.

"An introduction would be great for me." He smiled genuinely.

Taehyung introduced everyone to Oliver as some glared at him and some eyed him from top to bottom.

"You're actual name is Lee Dongmin? Wow, my name is Lee Bongmin!" Bongmin high-fived Eunwoo excitedly.

"Bongmin!" Taehyung called her again. "I'm introducing you!"

"Oh." Bongmin narrowed her eyes at Oliver.

Oliver's eyes twitched. Why is she looking at him like that? The others are glaring at him but she's burning him with her eyes, cursing at him under his nose (which didn't really go under his nose).

Bongmin immediately turned to Eunwoo after a second.

'Did she just partly ignore me?' Oliver was used to gaining people's attention. Here, although people are giving all the attention, he was feeling unaware. He smiled sadly.

Jisoo and Taehyung looked at each other worriedly.

"I can see what you have decided for this week. Bringing these many people for rejecting seems hilarious but knowing them was nice. I will, from now onwards, try to convince you." 'as long as it takes for you to accept or even me' Oliver stood up, looking down at everyone, literally.

"No, we wanted-" Taehyung started.

"It's fine, hyung. I will try." He looked at Jisoo and then at Taehyung. "And keep trying." He calmly walked out.

"What does he mean by that!" Jennie raged along with Seokjin, Kai and Lisa tried to calm them while calming themselves down.

"That was surprisingly short. He is really stubborn and genuinely likes you." Irene spoke, "Truly blind in love." She sighed.

Everyone had their opinions but Jisoo and Taehyung were conflicted between all of these. What Oliver had said put them in confusion.

They soon dispersed after a few debates and the couple went to a park, sitting on a cute purple bench to think about the day's events.

"I can't seem to understand how he reacts to anything now." Jisoo sighed sadly.

"He suddenly seems impossible to understand, true." Taehyung looked down at his feet.

"Just when we think that problem had been solved..." Jisoo pouted, slowly weighing her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"It will pass, just like the others did. Although it feels more tough and challenging than the others it will pass. Isn't that the course of life. On another hand, we've pretty much faced no problem at all for our love and I hope this leaves a sweet memory that we have won our love not as easily as it seems." Taehyung smiled as he held her hand.

"Hey guys!" Jinyoung yelled from behind, startling both of them.

"Why would you do that, Jinyoung!" Jisoo slapped his shoulder.

"Well, the aura was really dark and distressed and I didn't like it." Jinyoung smiled lightly.

"What happened anyway?" He sat beside them.

Taehyung and Jisoo glanced at each other sadly before explaining the situation to him.

--

"I knew it!" Jinyoung yelled.

"What did you know?" Taehyung hesitantly asked.

"I knew that he liked her! I was pretty surprised when you both acted very friendly." He explained as a matter of fact.

"Oh, so we were the only ones who didn't realise anything." Jisoo smiled embarrassedly.

"I guess so." Taehyung scratched his head.

"I'll get going then. It's a sin to disturb couples when they're alone." Jinyoung started to walk away.

"Didn't you just disturb us now, though?" Jisoo yelled.

"I did that because you guys were grieving." Jinyoung yelled and walked away quicker.

He reached his house with a busy mind full of thoughts. He carelessly bumped into something, causing him to fall along with someone who sat there in an Asian squat.

"Oh! I'm so sorr-"Jinyoung narrowed his eyes as soon as he realised that the one in front of him is Oliver.

"You little shit!" Jinyoung hit Oliver's head with the bag he carried.

"Hyung." He heard a quiet broken voice.

Jinyoung had never seen Oliver that broken, even when he was young.

"Are you all right?" Jinyoung's voice went soft, trying to comfort him a little.

"I don't think I am." Oliver looked at Jinyoung with Tears threatening to form in his eyes.

Heylo! How was your day?

Note: Sorry for not posting last Sunday.