32. Teals? Steals!

"Oliver Teals? More like Oliver Steals." Jennie scoffed.

"More like Oliver steals your girl." Jimin scoffed.

"More like Oliver steals Taehyung's girl." Jeongyeon scoffed.

"Guys, he didn't steal me!" Jisoo tried to stop them.

"Yeah, he didn't... and he won't!" Taehyung sat straight, holding Jisoo's hand confidently.

"Taehyung, I know how much close you have grown to Oliver, but that doesn't mean you let him off the hook with anything because this is a very sensitive matter." Namjoon looked at Taehyung a little angrily.

"You're letting him take lenience and I don't understand why." Yoongi said seriously.

"I told you, we found him sketchy from the beginning." Hoseok added.

"Exactly!" Jeongyeon tried to say something but was cut off by a very angry Seokjin

"That guy is literally trying to steal Jisoo!" Jin growled at Taehyung.

Everyone present there had a lot to say.

The weight of something wrong happening had suddenly been lifted off of Yoongi's shoulder, making him release a strong distressed aura. He knew this wasn't going to be a pleasant part of their lives to pass.

Taehyung let his head down. He was sad that they were bad mouthing Oliver, he was also sad that this situation had to occur.

"Oliver is not a bad guy. He just has one wrong opinion and I'm sure we can change that." Jisoo sternly looked at the congregation.

"How can you say he is a good guy after all-" Lisa was cut off.

"This is not the place and definitely not the right time to discuss if Oliver is a good guy or not." Chaeryoung rolled her eyes.

"There are people outside waiting to get interviewed." She looked at Taehyung, annoyed.

Chaeryoung was strict business. In the office, she wouldn't care if there were robbers in her house but once she steps out of the office, she is the most caring person.

"Oh! Guys we have an open post in the company and people are here for their interviews, it would be wrong to make them wait for our personal business." Taehyung quickly dispersed the crowd, including Chaeryoung.

Chaeryoung, Irene and Taehyung decided that he should choose a right employee this time, without the past interfering.

Jisoo was the last person to leave.

"Choose the most loyal person. Someone who gives their all for work." She walked out.

Taehyung, who wasn't in his right senses misinterpreted that sentence as 'choose someone who gives their life for work'.

During the first two interviews, Taehyung couldn't bring himself to conduct a 'loyalty test', not that the first two candidates were great anyway.

So he decided that he will properly interview the third one. He called for the third candidate. A teenager entered the room, looking very stressed.