11. Enemies

Jisoo slept at Jin's last night.

She called V as soon as she woke up to make sure him and Jimin weren't busy out-of-the-blue, they are really busy CEOs after all!

After that she called her boss and asked for a leave for both herself and Jeongyeon then texted Jeongyeon that she doesn't have to ask the man about the leave.

Bidding her cousin farewell, Jisoo drove back home with excitement.

She quickly got ready and called Jeongyeon-

"Jeonyeonnie!" Her voice dripping of excitement.

Groaning, "I'll start in half an hour Chu, send me the address." Jeongyeon said groggily.

She definitely didn't wake up yet.

"Okay~ Come quickly, I'll be waiting with Taehyung. Bye!"

"Bye Ji." Jeongyeon cut the call.

Jisoo quickly forwarded the address of the restaurant Taehyung sent her.

She made her way to her lover's company and casually greeted her friend in the reception before jumping to V's office.

"Ah! You came!" Taehyung said.

"You asked me to come here, of course I will." Jisoo giggled, hugging him tightly.

"Missed me that much?" He teased, receiving a glare and, "Of course I did, didn't you?" From Jisoo.

Cooing at her actions, Taehyung replied, "Yes I did. Very much, in fact!"

"So why did you call me here?" Jisoo asked.

Taehyung smiled as he took her hand and pulled her to a corner of the room.

He pushed the wall and it opened into a beautiful bedroom.

Jisoo loved it. She felt like she could live in there forever if she wanted to.

"They completed it by the morning and I wanted you to be the first one to see it." He looked at her

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it so much. But it's for you isn't it?" Jisoo asked him.

"Of course it is but you know when you bring me lunch we can eat and spend time here." He said.

"It is very comfortable." Jisoo said as she jumped on the bed.

"True, let's install our fingerprints. We don't want Irene noona using this, it's only for the both of us." He giggled.

After installing their fingerprints, they quickly left to the restaurant on Taehyung's car.

Upon reaching they settled in their reserved seats and waited for the other two to arrive.

"Hello, lovebirds!" Jimin smiled playfully as he hugged V and greeted Jisoo.

Taking a seat in front of Jisoo, "How come we never saw you or your friend, Jisoo-sshi?" Jimin asked.

"Weirdly the others only happen to mention you all by your siblings, Jennie even tried to set me up with Taehyung in the past." Jisoo laughed.

"What, really? She's the one?" Jimin chuckled as he looked at Taehyung with a smile.

It had barely been five minutes since Jimin arrived and they already look like best friends meeting each other after years.

'They are getting along pretty well.' Taehyung thought.

One fear he always had is that if his significant other didn't get along with his loved ones.

Looking at Jisoo being lovely with everyone he loves relieved V's anxiety a lot.