12. Irritating fishes and ants

"Jimin got Jeongyeon's number?!?" Taehyung yelled.

Just then he got a call from Jisoo, "Why hasn't Jimin added me in the group yet? Did you add Jeongyeon?"

Taehyung worriedly explained the situation to her, "You've got to be kidding me!" She was worried too.

"Just add me to the group and I'll add Yeon-nie there, I don't think Jimin would add her." Jisoo continued.

"Yeah, not even if the world turns upside down." Taehyung added.

After they both were done with talking V added Jisoo into the group chat and as soon as she got in, she added Jeongyeon.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jimin entered his house while cursing under his breathe.

Chaeyoung who just went by her brother got triggered, she was pretty sure that he was scolding her.

Gasping loudly, "I just walked past you, what are you scolding me for?" She scrunched her nose.

"It's not you Chae- Hold on a second." Jimin waved his arms in the air and placed them on his hips, "Are you the one who told Jeongyeon that I'm annoying?" He looked at her angrily.

"What- Haha. Absolutely... uh- Maybe." Chaeyoung ran to her room.

"It's no use scolding that brat. She goes around telling every friend of hers that I'm annoying or stupid." Jimin shook his head in disappointment.

He walked to his room as he remembered the events of the day. He was greatly infuriated by Jeongyeon today, yet a small smile unknown made its way to his lips.

He then put his phone for charging.

Unconsciously smiling and cursing Jeongyeon in his head, he got ready and changed into his pyjamas.

He then remembered that he should add Jisoo's number and pulled out Jisoo's number from his wallet.

Carefully typing each and every number into his phone he saved her number and sent her a message.

Me
Hello. This is Jimin.

Jisoo
...
Did you track my no. cuz I called you depressing?

Me
Jisoo?
I'm sorry who is this?

Jisoo
Are you kidding me?
Don't act like you forgot.
you can't forget someone
who owns 25% of your shares.

Me
Jeongyeon?!
Why did u give me your no.?

Change name to Annoyeon?

Yes or No

Name changed to Annoyeon

"I'm so creative!" Jimin smirked.

Annoyeon
Look who's accusing me
you stole my no. I dint give it to u

Me
Liar
You just wanted to harass
me after going home

Annoyeon
Yeah I usually tend to waste my
time by chatting with irrational people

Me
How dare you!
Wait- so u agree that u gave me ur no.?

Annoyeon
🤡 You really are stupid
I DIDN'T GIVE MY NUMBER TO U
Dumb butt