14. Known

"Oppa!"

"Wha-!"

"Hyung!"

"No way!" The three young ones yelled, pointing at each other.

"Do they know each other?" The elders looked at each other, perplexed.

"Kai oppa? You are our brother?" Jisoo pointed her hand at Kai, Jin nodded, agreeing with her question.

"Jongin-ah! You know them?" Kai's mother asked him.

"Yes, they're friends. Jennie introduced them to me." He said, still in surprise.

"Well, they're your family now." Seokjin's father stated. "All of us are." His wife added.

"Can't believe we knew our lost brother all along." Seokjin chuckled.

"Well, technically I was the one who got lost, but sure." Jongsoo tried joking, erupting a little laughter from the others.
His wife shook her head in disappointment.

After a while of chatting, now along with Jongin alias Kai, "How did you not recognise the house address, oppa?" Jisoo asked.

"I had a really tiresome day and also I didn't get much sleep last night. I didn't see the address too, I just showed it to the driver and he brought me here." Kai said, rubbing his nape in the process.

"Being a model is that bad, huh?" Jin threw a pitiful glance at Kai.

"Hyung, you model in your restaurants advertisements too, don't you know how it works?"

"No, because when I go for shoots, I tell them when and how long I want to shoot for."

"Don't be so mean to your brother, Seokjin." Jin's father knocked him in the head.

And very obviously, Jisoo found this hilarious and giggled, receiving a knock on her head from Seokjin and with a warning which said 'Don't make me expose your ass'.

Kai had noticed in the little time he's been there that his brother and sister didn't tell the elders about Jisoo dating Taehyung.

But why?

After dinner, the younger ones went into a room as the elders chatted in the hall and pretty much shooed them out.

Once they settled down, "So you didn't tell uncle and aunt about you dating Taehyung?" Kai asked them.

Jin and Jisoo exchanged glances and shrugged their shoulders before answering, "Er, well Seokjin Oppa wanted Taehyung to come and tell them himself and I agreed too cause I wanted him to increase his confidence on our relationship."

"And we're telling this to you as you are our brother and we expect you not to tell this to your parents too." Jin looked at Kai seriously.

"Understandable." Kai nodded his head, seriously too.

"Taehyung is my brother-in-law in two ways now!" Kai chuckled.

"Woah! I never thought of it that way. It makes Jennie my sister-in-law in two ways too!" Jisoo clapped.

And there Seokjin was, stuck between two of his excitable cousins.

'Morons!' He said in his mind. Yet he looked at them lovingly- their family was full again.
If only Jisoo's parents were alive.

It seemed like only seconds had passed but it was already midnight and Kai's family had to leave.
Tearing up a little bit, they bid farewell temporarily, promising each other to meet regularly.

Jisoo was asked to stay back as it was a dangerous time of the night.
She refused.

Scolding her all throughout the way to her house, Jin dropped her and went back.

Jisoo excitedly called Taehyung, quickly summarising today's events of how Kai ended up being her brother.

Mid conversation, Jennie had stormed into V's room to inform the same after Kai had called her.

The three of them chatted for a while before they ended the call.

"God gave me back a complete family after taking only my parents." Jisoo smiled as she laid down on her bed.
She laughed and worried about why she had said 'only' in her sentence earlier.

"I know you're watching me, Mom and Dad. I'm not taking any wrong decisions. We even found your younger brother!- That's something you worried for when you were alive. What a day!" She spoke, looking into the ceiling of her room.

It truly had been days since she slept with fulfilment of a complete family.

"Young master, grandmother is really unwell. I believe it is time to return to Korea." The butler looked at the young man with concerned eyes.

The boy broke into tears, " Noona! What do we do? I really don't want to lose grandma." He sobbed onto the young woman who just entered the room.

"Can't you make her stay any longer? Please try as much as you can." Her voice was shaking and was barely audible, she looked at the butler with teary eyes.

Lowering his head in sorrow, the butler slowly nodded.

Heylo! How was your day?
Filler chapter!