24. Wailing hearts

Jisoo held onto Taehyung's arms tightly.

"Everything will be all right."

Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jungkook and the two couples - V and Jisoo , Jimin Jeongyeon rushed to the Kim's mansion as soon as they arrived in Korea.

They walked into the place welcomed by the distressed faces of Jennie's parents.

"Eomma..." Taehyung worriedly walked to his mother.

"Taehyung-ie." His mother broke down in his arms.

Lisa quickly enquired Taehyung's father where Jennie was and lead the others there.

They reached Jennie's room where Namjoon and Irene were already present, striving to comfort her as much as they could.

"Jisoo, I think we need you here too." Namjoon said as he slid away from Jennie.

"Jenduek-ie!" Jisoo slowly wrapped her arms around Jennie.

"Unnie!" Jennie bawled her eyes out again.

Irene looked at Jennie sadly, "She's been crying since last night. We should do something about the situation."

"Yeah, she barely ate dinner." Namjoon looked at Jennie in worry.

"Everybody!" Seokjin called them out, everyone but Jisoo and Jennie followed him out of Jennie's room.

"Some of us need to go to Kai too." He said, face frowning in worry.

Seokjin, Namjoon, Lisa, Jeongyeon and Hoseok hurried to Kai's place and were once again welcomed by the worried face of his parents.

"Seokjin-ah! He hasn't had a single drop of water since yesterday." Kai's mother wailed on Seokjin's shoulder.

"Try to feed him something, kids." Kai's father pulled his wife from Seokjin and signalled them to go to him.

Jeongyeon knocked Kai's door. No response.

"Kai oppa, open the door please." Lisa pleaded, her voice shaking.

Jeongyeon placed her hand on Lisa's shoulder, "It's going to be fine."

"Kai, open the door!" Namjoon knocked the door again.

"Why have you come to me, Namjoon? Your sister is facing death threats because of me." A hoarse voice replied.

Namjoon sighed loudly and clicked his tongue as he thought of a reply.

"Jongin, open the door now." Seokjin calmly asked.

With a light click the door opened, disclosing a shabby room and a weary looking Kai.

"You need to, at least, drink some water." Jeongyeon handed him a glass of water.

"You also need to eat, you look like a ghost." Hoseok tried to cheer him up. Kai threw an empty, lifeless stare at him.

"You look even worse than my sister." Namjoon looked at him with pity.

Jennie looked really bad, but Kai looked worse.

Lisa broke down in to tears.

Kai soon broke down after her, "They're blaming her instead of me. They're sending her death threats. They're hating her for something they-" He cried.

Hoseok patted his back and hugged him, "Jennie is a strong girl. She'll be good in no time at all." He tried not to cry.

"And stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault that your fans are like that. Also, stop acting as if it didn't affect you too." Namjoon hugged him and patted him.