16. Not shy

From the day Jimin and Jeongyeon had a huge fight in the group chat, days passed by pretty well.

Taehyung and Jisoo spent time together everyday and when he had a tight schedule Jisoo waited for him in their room.

She made sure he was never too worn out due from work. Irene frequently made sure that Jisoo never felt bored.

Taehyung had informed his staff that Jisoo can come to the office anytime and that she didn't need any appointment; this, for starters, had Jinyoung shocked.

"First you said you're friends with the CEO's PA and now the CEO himself makes sure that you have free entry anytime. What's happening Jisoo?" Jinyoung questioned Jisoo.

"She's his girlfriend is what happened." Irene casually walked up to them after listening to their conversation, by chance of course! She had snake years.

"Unnie! How do you listen to things from so far away?" Jisoo spoke.

"I never mean to listen to people, it's just that I have really sharp ears." Irene smiled at her awkwardly.

Jisoo shook her head and looked at Jinyoung who was obviously too stunned to speak.

After calling him for about a minute, he looked at Irene and greeted her.

Irene laughed as she patted him on the shoulder and left, "The pretty, scary PA touched my shoulder!?" He exclaimed.

"You think she's pretty, huh?" Jisoo smirked at him.

Jinyoung turned red, "No- Hold on a second. Did she just say that you're the CEO's girlfriend?" He sharply asked.

Giggling shyly, "Yes." She nodded.
"Dang." He breathed heavily.

"Yeah... anyway are you still in contact with the others?" Jisoo asked Jinyoung.

"Ye-" He was cut by V's announcement on the intercom, requesting Jisoo to go to the CEO's office.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." Jisoo shook her head, "And do greet the others for me!" She said as she left.

After running to V's office, she finds him sulking against the secret room.

Raising an eyebrow at him she questioned him as to why he was sulking, "You come here only to talk with your friends. Not for me." He replied with a pout.

Finding him extremely cute, Jisoo quickly pecked him and brought both of them into their room.

Taehyung was too stunned to speak.

Bouncing on the bed after landing on it brought him back to his senses making him complain about his back aching now.

He suddenly gasped at the realisation that Jisoo had kissed him as she stared at him with the most flirtiest smile he'd ever seen.

"Shy shy shy~" She danced, teasing him and laughing.

"Would you not get shy if I kissed you out of nowhere?" He said.

"Not shy, Not me~" Jisoo looked at him and smiled.

"I think it's time I teach you to not get shy." She said, acting as if she's in deep thought.

In less then a second, Jisoo had managed to jump on him and drown him in kisses.

Taehyung was out of breath. Just a few weeks ago he couldn't have managed if she had even touched him by mistake. Now she's making him wet in kisses.

Only in kisses, mind you! *smirk smirk*

After a few minutes of Jisoo straddling him with kisses, he'd gained the strength to not turn red.