9. Upset

The next morning Jisoo woke up excitedly. Reason- She slept after talking with Taehyung, a.k.a her lover, for a very long time.

They had facetimed each other last night.

Jisoo loved every moment and she loved every part of him, although his insecurity didn't go unnoticed by her.

She noticed that he was a little bit insecure about the way the people he loved thought of him.

She wanted to deal with him face to face. She can't see him low.

If she is spending her lifetime with him, she will make him confident enough for the whole world to look up to him.

Jisoo also changed his contact from 'One and Only💞' to 'Mine💞'.

What interrupted her thoughts was her eyes which fell on the clock.

She was terribly late.

Jisoo definitely skipped at least three of her ten everyday orders and her boss will, for sure, cut off her salary again.

Panicking, Jisoo got out of bed, texted V a good morning- no scratch that- A good afternoon, and ran to the bathroom.

After she got ready, she quickly ran to her bike and drove to her work.

When she got in the store, her colleagues threw her a very pathetic look as if she were to be fired.

This worried her even more. She only hoped she wouldn't see her boss today.

By the time she reached the packing station, the first thing she ran into was her boss, her boss who was waiting very gladly for her(?).

To say she was confused would be undermining.

"Good afternoon Miss. Jisoo! How are you today?" The owner said, making all the heads in the place, swiftly turn towards him.

Brushing them off, he guided Jisoo to where she took her orders and carefully packed them in Jisoo's bag.

Everyone in the room was too stunned to speak or to rather do anything for a second.

"Please be careful as you deliver the pizzas." Her boss sent her off.

Jisoo fell in utter confusion when she started driving.
Why was her usually soul sucking boss so good to her today?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Taehyung woke up at his usual time today.

Either that being a CEO makes you efficient enough to go against your sleep.

Or perhaps it is just love, not letting him catch a wink.

Taehyung had only one thing in his mind throughout the night- Whether to tell Jisoo about his insecurities or not.

Well he decided.

He will tell her everything today.

He smiled to himself as he sat for breakfast. This didn't go unnoticed by his parents.

From about a week, V's parents noticed a massive change in him.

He decides everything for himself! From what he wants to wear till what he wants to eat. It was drastic and sudden, but they still felt happy.

They were, in fact, confused as to how he could handle the huge company perfectly but couldn't take even the simplest decision of his own life.

Heck, he even had the servants choose his clothes if his parents were busy!

They knew exactly from when he started behaving like this, it was when he abruptly locked away his camera.

They found this very unsettling and when they tried helping him, they saw how vigilant he got whenever they were around.