20. Stalker!

"Are they all right? I'm coming over right now." Jisoo worriedly said, quickly getting ready to go to her uncle's house.

"Right, get here quickly." Seokjin cut the call.

Jisoo reached the house and ran in, "Oh no! Lia-ya, Junkyu-ya don't cry." She hugged them.

Lia and Junkyu are Jisoo's younger cousins who lived in the United States of America. The twins Lia and Junkyu lost their parents at a very young age and didn't know them much.

Their grandma was the one who took their responsibility and cared of them until two years ago when she fell sick. They were very fond of their grandmother since they had no other family in the foreign country.

They couldn't bare the loss of their only loved one.

The younger ones sobbed on their cousin's shoulder "We asked them to keep grandma alive and they said they'll try their best too, but she left us." The boy cried.

"Unnie, we couldn't stay in the states anymore, moreover Mr.Jun said we should be back to Korea and continue our college here." Lia's voice was shaking.

(Refer to chapter 14 ending.)

"It was not unexpected, it was time for her to leave but the kids were too attached to her and couldn't accept it." Mr.Jun, the younger ones' butler, said as he hung his head low.

"They're very depressed." Seokjin handed them a bottle of water.

"We should accompany them till they get better." He looked at her, Jisoo nodded.

"Inform Taehyung that you won't be able to meet him for a few days or maybe even weeks." Jisoo sadly nodded her head again.

She excused herself and called V, explaining the situation, "Aw take care of them. It's barely been a week since we've had time to spend together. It's all right, though." His said, his voice was low.

"You have five more months of the course and time left if you consider this month used here." She tried to make him feel better.

"No, it's really fine. They need you more."

"Yeah... Well I'll call you later?"

Taehyung hummed, "Yeah. Bye. Love you." "Love you."

Jisoo took a deep breathe and went back to attending Lia and Junkyu.

From then onwards Seokjin and Jisoo were involved in making Lia and Junkyu not feel lonely.

In about a week they had come to a decision that they should introduce them to the other younger ones of the same age as Lia and Junkyu so they can give them better company.

"This calls for a meeting then!" Jisoo tried to cheer them up.

"Yeah, Soobin, Taehyun and Yuna will be here by tomorrow and Hyunjin and Yeji will be coming along with Yeonjun and Chaeryoung." Seokjin informed Jisoo.

"What about Ryujin?" Jisoo asked.

Seokjin's phone dinged and he checked the message, "Yeah. Just received information. Ryujin's coming too."

"It's been so long since we met the younger ones. Can't believe they're in college already!" She chuckled.

They decided that all of them will meet at Seokjin's place since Lia and Junkyu didn't feel like going out.

"Hello! Hello! I'm here!" Yeonjun cheered as he walked in. Hyunjin and Chaeryoung gave him an uncomfortable look and Yeji just laughed in embarrassment.

They bowed to Jisoo and Seokjin. The elder ones lead introduced them to Lia and Junkyu.

Soon Soobin, Taehyun and Yuna had arrived, "Jisoo unnie!" Yuna hugged Jisoo.